The Newest-New Home of the SwanDolphin Cheerleaders -Where Friends Gather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mickey's sunshine
Hey I saw those comments about my driving people!! At least I dont drive all over the state like a mad woman chasing after a singer. LOL ;) :teeth:

WHO could she be talking about??? :confused: ;)

Teri, you don't know how happy I am that you are having continued good news with your father's health improving. He's obviously a special man - YOU'RE his daughter! :)

I'm taking a few boxes with me...maybe I'll grab the CDs? ;)

Suuueeeee...you're gonna have to do a new thread and provide a link on the next paggggeeee.

hey don't be wasting valuable space before Sue gets here

microwave.gif

:teeth:

Hi everyone:wave:

Wow, I can't believe I only have 16 posts on this thread. It has been an extraordinary last few months here. With the move, various trips, and job hunting, it seems like time has flown by. Some good news, Mrs. Milo has found a job with the state. I'm still looking, but not too hard;) Just a little over 4 weeks we'll be down at WDW. Looking forward to seeing SSB, Cookie, Christine,and hopefully some surprise cheerleaders. Is anyone else coming that I don't know about?

Great news about your Dad, Teri. Now that Ann has a DIS Con buddy, we would be happy to volunteer if anyone else needs one. I promise to try to get back more often on the next thread.

i guess i'd better go and get some pizzas to help us with this move...who's bringing the margaritas?

that's brilliant news about your dad teri!!

i'll be back with pizzas for the move!! how many do ya think we'll need?

have a great day cheerleaders!!

Originally posted by Mickeyfaniam
if you don't I'll cry :(

No CRYING around these parts!!! :) :) :)

YIKERS.... SSB at only 45 posts!!! Has to be my record low... shall try to do much better next go round...

Will be around more to pester CookieGVB & Poohlovr!!!

Bruahhahahahaahhhahaha....

Hey milo - Don't you want to see me??? :)

BTW - Did you ever get that tour of the model at the Wilderness Lodge Villas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter