the new uber coll random thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
juggle.gif

I'm good thanks...a little scared...but apart from that, everything is great :)

And you?

I have had the worst cramps as of 3am but I usually have a hellish first day and then nothing, so I guess I can stand it. I just never want to experience contractions if they're worse!:upsidedow Yehh other than that everything is good. I have a rather sexy new Ipod nano in red :teeth:

I have had the worst cramps as of 3am but I usually have a hellish first day and then nothing, so I guess I can stand it. I just never want to experience contractions if they're worse!:upsidedow Yehh other than that everything is good. I have a rather sexy new Ipod nano in red :teeth:

Ahhh, cramps :S i know how you feel ;)

Ahh a VERY sexy ipod nano? that's cool :)

I'm just scared, i have no idea what to do. i fel like Bella when she's trying to decide about Jacob and Edward. Though it's not QUITE so bad, obviously.;)

Where can I find Swag Codes... The only places I can think of are Facebook and Swagbucks' blog.

Ahhh, cramps :S i know how you feel ;)

Ahh a VERY sexy ipod nano? that's cool :)

I'm just scared, i have no idea what to do. i fel like Bella when she's trying to decide about Jacob and Edward. Though it's not QUITE so bad, obviously.;)

It's so sexy and different! I have NEVER seen anybody else with a red Ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter