the new uber coll random thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all :)

I checked the online kent prospectus and I now have a date and time for my interview! WOOOOOOO

I am so excited Lmao

Biology. It was OK. There was a fire alarm when we had 2 minutes left, so we went outside and we were all asking each other for the answers. When we got back in, we finished the 2 minutes, and I got about an extra 5 marks :-D

Biology. It was OK. There was a fire alarm when we had 2 minutes left, so we went outside and we were all asking each other for the answers. When we got back in, we finished the 2 minutes, and I got about an extra 5 marks :-D

Lmao! That was lucky. That sounds like our school when we had a fire alarm during our Mock exams. Everyone was really confused about what to do and everyone was talking as we went outside :P

Life might not be that kind :)

My chances of getting into the school have slimed down now. Due to the credit crunch, loads of private school kids are dropping out and going to "a normal sixth form" so it means all the clever kids are jumping the queue Lol.

ahh well.

That sucks Ashleigh... Hopefully you can get in! Otherwise you can come to my school, that is if you can stand a 30-40 minute trip everyday (and that's by car, not sure on buses...)

Bye Wanda, have fun :wave:

ipod-108.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter