The New Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10:03AM...I read really slow...lol. I'd be done with Part 33 if I wasn't posting.

Hmm... No wonder Lilo had an odd voice in Stitch has a Glitch... She's played by Dakota Fanning in that movie, and Daveigh Chase in the original movie.

If you see a picture of him you can kind of guess what happened to his left hand...lol.

Bed, bye.

What makes no sense is Daveigh Chase plays Lilo in Lilo & Stitch, Stitch! the Movie and Leroy & Stitch, where Dakota Fanning plays Lilo in Stich has a Glitch, which was made before Leroy & Stitch.

Lilo & Stitch - Lilo: Daveigh Chase
Stitch! The Movie - Lilo: Daveigh Chase
Lilo & Stitch: The Series - Lilo: Daveigh Chase
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch - Lilo: Dakota Fanning
Leroy & Stitch - Lilo: Daveigh Chase

That's the order of the movies and show...

I don't get this show.
It's basically this guy who's overweight cutting himself from the outside world, and eating off 500 calories a day to lose weight.
And then when he eats out he eats about 3000 calories.
Then he feels horrible and cries and then does the same thing over.
I don't understand how this is healthy anyways.

hey everyone. :]
hmm. i wonder how i can get pics from my cellphone onto my computer...
cause i got some really strange one i took of myself today that i want to put on the SYF thread...

I think I'd be dead if you lost weight from eating.
xD

ohhh. i just figured out on people profiles what you are supoosed to put in that little box that only fits one letter... you are supposed to put F if your female and M if your male... better chenge that cause i have a P in there xD

I have cereal.

I might play KH2 again, then raise my level, so I can beat that stupid "run from Hades" thing. What's the point of it? Just when I thought I got to the end of the level, some more Heartless popped up, so I defeated them, then another batch appeared, which killed me -_-

its sooo warm out today. im wearing shorts! in febuary! in new jersey!

ive been dreaming about kh and wdw. what does that mean? im watching stuck in the suburbs because there is nothing else on.

my birthday is in 4 days!

hey everyone. :]
hmm. i wonder how i can get pics from my cellphone onto my computer...
cause i got some really strange one i took of myself today that i want to put on the SYF thread...

all you have to do is in the place where you put the number to send it too, you just put your email adresss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter