The New Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to finish reading part 30 something of Chadam's story :) I think it was 33...then I'll go to bed.

lol

I want to apologize, cause I think I was very immature when I left.

Did you read that thread with that guy named Thesis?

weirdo..

:rolleyes: I leave and people come on. Typical.

Anyway, I got a bit frustrated at KH2 because everytime I tried to heal myself, some Heartless decides it wants to kill me straight away...

:rolleyes: I leave and people come on. Typical.

Anyway, I got a bit frustrated at KH2 because everytime I tried to heal myself, some Heartless decides it wants to kill me straight away...

Oh always, and now that you're back, we'll all leave =)
I'm kidding of course.

For the first time in my entire life, I screamed. It was the combination of frustration, fear, physical pain, and mental exhaustion that seemed to erupt the volcano in my throat. I always wondered how I would scream if I ever had to. Would I scream like a girl? Would it be a heroic, victory scream, or would it just be a generic war-cry like the canned Wilhelm Scream used in so many movies? Well, it was none of those. It was just…the sound of pain, I guess. Toward the end of my scream I swept my arm downward harder and faster than ever, even faster than when I used to want to be a pitcher in Little League and I would literally rip my adolescent arm out of its socket because I would try so hard.

Something from Chadam's awesome story! I think it's awesome...my friend doesn't want to read it :( Lol.

Did you guys hear what's happening in Australia. There's floods and wildfires :-O

10AM! I need to finish reading this, lol. Part 33: Ready To Die :hyper:

They've just suffered a bad heatwave, there's been floods in Queensland, and there's wildfire in Southeast Australia I think.

i tried to read it and it said invalid link...
what did it say?
sorry im curious [:

Some guy saying that a lot of the new members over the past few months were him, doing a study on internet fraud.

I heard about it on Google News.

California is a disaster hotspot. We're learning about it in Geography right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter