The New New New Random Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I don't like it.
I think it's just because everyone used to comment on how I had so many posts and I was only here for so long.
It made me feel like I spent too much time on here and when I see someone who's been here just as long and has like thousands less than me, I think I'm wasting my time on a forum.
Even though I'm not.
It's confusing.
I feel the same way. Yes I know I have no life, but I enjoy spending my free time here because the people are nice and I enjoy the conversation. My mom don't like me on my phone all the time and I can only text her and one of my friends and I am really like 30 minutes drive from the nearest anything and I don't drive so when I get home I do my homework and turn on my music and get online. I also use my time playing my guitar, bass, and piano which I am going to do right now.

I can't find any websites with good trvia on Living With the Land.

I love wasting my time on here.
But I can't do it as much since I have to write a paper and soon I have to do a science project, apparently.

Gah...:eek:

DYK that the Land's tomato tree is the world's largest and most productive tomato plant in the world?

That tomato tree grew 32,000 tomatoes in a 16 month period.

Sensor mode? o_O That's creepy... If I understood what you mean by that...

I feel the same way. Yes I know I have no life, but I enjoy spending my free time here because the people are nice and I enjoy the conversation. My mom don't like me on my phone all the time and I can only text her and one of my friends and I am really like 30 minutes drive from the nearest anything and I don't drive so when I get home I do my homework and turn on my music and get online. I also use my time playing my guitar, bass, and piano which I am going to do right now.

Exactly.
I have nothing else to do around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter