The New New New Random Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that:goodvibes

Ouyrs only comes during holidays for overnights because they don't like to drive in the dark. When my Mom went on her Nursing conference I begged her to have Erin(my big sister) come over and watch me instead of my Nana. My Nana is nice and I love her , but she is way too old fashion.

My nan hates the mess of our house and could talk a glass eye to sleep xD

I'm OK. How are you?

My nan stays over about once a month or so.

I believe she got banned, because her posts from the movie club thread are gone.

you can still PM her!
i didnt but i wanted to see if she did get banned

I'm like 3 posts ahead of you?
I'm off to watch the X-factor soon so you'll overtake me.
I'm waiting till I have a 200 post lead to start bragging.
Do both of you have the most posts on here?

I can't wait to hit 10,000 posts. I have yet to celebrate any of my posts counts, but 10,000 I think I am.

dude u joined like 3 months ago and u almost already have 10,000 posts
i have been on here like a year and only have 6,000 some posts:lmao:

I will reach 34,000 first.
I am determined.
(I'm also quietly competitve. xD)

I wish I didn't have such a high post count...
I just love to talk.

dude u joined like 3 months ago and u almost already have 10,000 posts
i have been on here like a year and only have 6,000 some posts:lmao:
Yep, I have over 6000 posts in one month during the summer and have slowed down some during the school year. I really have no life because I don't drive and I live so far from just about anything. But my BF will be driving on his own in February probably so that is good and the musical I am in will keep me away from here a lot especially in 2009.

I don't know why I don't like it.
I think it's just because everyone used to comment on how I had so many posts and I was only here for so long.
It made me feel like I spent too much time on here and when I see someone who's been here just as long and has like thousands less than me, I think I'm wasting my time on a forum.
Even though I'm not.
It's confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter