The New,New Hotel Thread-Yes, We're STILL Waiting

So, of you who are just looking at WDW are you looking at just disney resorts or are you doing downtown disney also?

Does anyone else think that the lady on the float on the Bahamas page looks a bit like Rachael Ray?

I just talked DH into pizza again for dinner tonight so I dont have to leave the house. He is beyond annoyed with me over this whole deal:rolleyes:

Make him his most favorite dish and dessert tomorrow night and explain that it meant a lot to you.

Some of the dtd are just hotels but some are the resorts. Like the last one coming up for me on that page is Wilderness Lodge - Cabins

I can't (well yes it can) believe nothing tonight. I know something will happen but my luck I wouldn't be able to get it or will see the video and have only seconds left like this morning......:confused3

So, of you who are just looking at WDW are you looking at just disney resorts or are you doing downtown disney also?

GF and CR are listed under downtown disney resorts for some reason.

Why didn't I get up 15 minutes earlier this morning?????????????
Why didn't I get up 15 minutes earler yesterday morning??????????
Why didn't I stay up 15 minutes later on Thurs. night????????????????
Why did I have to go and post a long post here while everyone was winning yesterday morning?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? I was really hoping my hubby and I could both win. But then when I realized it wan't gonna happen, heck I woudl even be happy with the offsite house, cuz that is all we can afford this summer anyway, so that would big savings for us since we are heading there anyway.

So are all of you logging off of LMT from time to time? Though I'm not convinced that there is any one right way to do this.

Did anyone win today at all?

I was checking the birds eye view of the houses...and I dunno, but don't think I would want to risk it....I was trying to see if they were in windor hills, but he 5 bedroom I looked at looked like it was a trailer park......really YUCKY.

Does anyone else think that the lady on the float on the Bahamas page looks a bit like Rachael Ray?

Yes she does. And her heels look very smooth, wonder if she uses a Ped-egg:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter