The New,New Hotel Thread-Yes, We're STILL Waiting

Nobody in my family know what I am doing on the computer all of the time...they think I am working...HA

I am trying to get a trip for my 8 year old granddaughter for Spring Break. Last year the week before Spring Break she was attacked by a neighbor's dog and spent all of the month of March with me laying around with stitches in her face from her nose across her cheek (30 stitches worth) ..... she keeps telling me that she wants to have fun this Spring Break....

I hope you can take her on that trip this year.

:thumbsup2

Nope, it's still the same group of losers that were here at 10....

:rotfl:

Did you know the high tomorrow in Bangkok is 90 degrees! It's only 30 degrees here right now.

I'm finding all kinds of useless info on the LMT website.:badpc:

Wow, that's terrible. What kind of dog was it that attacked her.

It was a Black Lab - and it's grown owner was petting at the time it decided to attack. My granddaugher was sitting across the room on the floor..Others in the room were playing Wii and they think that possibly some of the noises made the dog go nuts.

We won't know if she will have to have some sort of scar revision until it has been a year since the attack...It is better but still there. It is something that she will have to deal with all her life. I guess we will know what is ahead in about a month....

It was a Black Lab - and it's grown owner was petting at the time it decided to attack. My granddaugher was sitting across the room on the floor..Others in the room were playing Wii and they think that possibly some of the noises made the dog go nuts.

We won't know if she will have to have some sort of scar revision until it has been a year since the attack...It is better but still there. It is something that she will have to deal with all her life. I guess we will know what is ahead in about a month....

wow a black lab?
I hope yoU win for her.

Hey all , I left at 3 and am just checking to see if anyone won...I have to go back out though,,,,,,any luck? you're all winner now right?

Labs are outlawed I believe in Minneapolis Minnesota because they are one of the # biters.

Bummer, I just got back from skating and I was really hoping that a bunch of you would have won by now. Has anyone seen the video since early am?

Labs are outlawed I believe in Minneapolis Minnesota because they are one of the # biters.

Really?? I don't get it, every lab I've ever known is a gentle giant.
In the long rUn they are Unpredictable animals. I know if my golden ever bit someone especially an 8 year old child. I'd be horrified.
It's so tragic.

Really?? I don't get it, every lab I've ever known is a gentle giant.
In the long rUn they are Unpredictable animals. I know if my golden ever bit someone especially an 8 year old child. I'd be horrified.
It's so tragic.

I have never owned a Lab...and I don't believe that I ever will. For a while I was so mad at all dogs that my Yorkie's were lucky that I fed them.

I just talked DH into pizza again for dinner tonight so I dont have to leave the house. He is beyond annoyed with me over this whole deal:rolleyes:

Just checking in to see if anyone has won. I really was hoping for at least one of two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!