The New Caribbean Beach FAQ Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in room 4226! Building 42! I think my ILs will be in the connecting corner on Sunday! The bus walk isn't bad now that we know where we're going.

It was a 5 min bus wait to and from DTD!

I can see the main pool from outside my room. I'm headed to the gift shop for my mug and to take the kids to the pool!

I can't believe after 30 years of dreaming....I'm here!

I'm in room 4226! Building 42! I think my ILs will be in the connecting corner on Sunday! The bus walk isn't bad now that we know where we're going.

It was a 5 min bus wait to and from DTD!

I can see the main pool from outside my room. I'm headed to the gift shop for my mug and to take the kids to the pool!

I can't believe after 30 years of dreaming....I'm here!

Have a fantastic time! We will be there in 5 days, woo hoo!

Two more days until we check in! :yay:

We are in the middle of updating paperwork to adopt a child, and I might need to access a computer and printer somewhere to print out documents that are due before we return from vacation. Does CBR have any place to do this or is there any place on Disney property to access a computer and printer? I'm also willing to drive off site if anyone knows some place close. Thanks!

Anyone here now want a case (unopened) of water from target? We bought 2 and only used one. Let me know and I can leave at bell services.

We just got back from staying at CBR this past Sunday. It was the most amazing week and I am so so sad to be back home in cold Chicago.

We requested a renovated room in Jamaica and that's exactly where they put us! We were in Jamaica 46 room 4628 which was a king bedroom.

The walk from Jamaica to Old Port Royal was the most beautiful walk that I wish I could continue to take every single morning. :)

Anyone leaving soon...remember to take it all in!! It goes by too fast!

I will be updating my Trip Report soon and have tons of pictures of the room and resort in it because we couldn't stop taking pictures it was so beautiful! :goodvibes

Did your refurb king room have a murphy bed?
TIA, Denise

Thank you to everyone for sharing so much information on this thread! I'm so excited for our next family trip coming up in December at CBR! I think tonight is the night to tell the girls; I can't stand it any longer! Yay!! :cheer2: :beach:

Anyone here now want a case (unopened) of water from target? We bought 2 and only used one. Let me know and I can leave at bell services.

I tried to PM you, but I'm not sure it went through. We're checking in tomorrow and would really appreciate the water if you haven't promised it to anyone else yet. :)

We are checked in and loving it!! The resort is beautiful. Love the look and feel of the refurb room with Murphy bed in Jamaica 46. 5 minute walk to the main building and pool. Probably 2 or 3 minutes to transportation. Everything we requested! Fantastic!

Nice! We arrive tomorrow and I requested Jamaica section, so hopefully I get it. I really want a refurbed room. A Murphy bed would be nice too, I'm sure DD5 would get a kick out of having her own little bed that folds out of the wall.

We are in the middle of updating paperwork to adopt a child, and I might need to access a computer and printer somewhere to print out documents that are due before we return from vacation. Does CBR have any place to do this or is there any place on Disney property to access a computer and printer? I'm also willing to drive off site if anyone knows some place close. Thanks!

I don't really have any specific information for you but just let the CMs at CBR know your situation and they will help you find what you need. :) Congratulations!

We are checked in and loving it!! The resort is beautiful. Love the look and feel of the refurb room with Murphy bed in Jamaica 46. 5 minute walk to the main building and pool. Probably 2 or 3 minutes to transportation. Everything we requested! Fantastic!

So great to hear!! I hope we have the same pixie dust at check in! We are checking in tomorrow! See some of you then!

Oh man there are so many of us there now and checking in soon! One week tomorrow we will be there!!

It looks like there is a FedEx Office (what used to be Kinko's) just a little ways north of Hotel Plaza and DTD. That may be the easiest.

http://local.fedex.com/fl/orlando/office-0541/

Most Guest Relations at the theme parks should have a computer/printer, and I believe most of the resorts that have business centers (most deluxe/Coronado Springs) and Art of Animation do as well.

Roll Call.....

HERE @ Caribbean too! We are in building 44 and our room has a Murphy bed & adjoining room door. This room will be excellent for family or friends who are travelling together.

Enjoying some of the window decorations. They are so fun to see. Especially the windows that have lights for nighttime.

We are hoping for some pixie dust with the weather. The week's forecast is not looking good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter