The New Caribbean Beach FAQ Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks dansdad for the new thread and for all the helpful advice you are always willing to share. We are going August 16 - 23 2015! :D

I think the coffee pot picture is also outdated and maybe when people send in photos of the refurbished rooms they can send in that as well. :goodvibes

Thanks DansDad. This is a great thread already!!! We'll be there 9/14-9/19 for our first trip to Disney and we are ECSTATIC about being at CBR!!!

Can't wait for our 10 year Anniversary trip: August 16-23! Almost time for online check in!

Out first trip ever to Disney is Oct 26-Nov 5. I'm so obsessed with this thread, lol! Originally we were booked at Coronado Springs but had to change to CBR when Free Dinning was offered and I'm actually glad now that we did have to change resorts. Totally excited about CBR, just hoping for those queen beds.

Out first trip ever to Disney is Oct 26-Nov 5. I'm so obsessed with this thread, lol! Originally we were booked at Coronado Springs but had to change to CBR when Free Dinning was offered and I'm actually glad now that we did have to change resorts. Totally excited about CBR, just hoping for those queen beds.

I'm obsessed too! I was originally in POR. Broke my heart to change! Then when we decided to add an extra day the hubby say let's do the Royal room that night, I declined. I want to be here my whole entire trip!

We have 26 in our party. I will be there Sept 20th- Oct 1st. The majority of our group is coming Sept 20th-28th. My inlaws decided they would rather the whole family go to Disney instead of just the two of them going to England for their retirement trip. Best inlaws EVER!!!

Ahh, that is so sweet! I hope you all have a great time.

Yay a new thread. I have taken a lot of pictures while here and would be happy to share. We have three days left of our 2 weel trip.

Less than 12 weeks until my first stay at CBR! My DS9, Mom and StepDad are going August 24th-31st. I have been stalking this thread since Feb when we decided we were going to stay here. Thanks to mickeystoontown and dansdad for all of their advice and VERY prompt answers to others. There is no drama or negativity on this thread so that's why it has become my favorite :)

Hi all. New here.
Staying at CBR for the first time arriving on July 12th with my wife and our 13 and 11 yo boys in a pirate room. We've stayed in ASM and sports a few times and once at the swan (when I wasn't paying :)). We're excited about trying something different.
I appreciate the info and pics found here. I'm tired of reading reviews with endless griping about how the food court is too far to walk. The positivity is refreshing. Thanks!

October 19-24! First time at the CBR. First time at a moderate period for me. My parents have stayed at POR. It will be my parents, me, and my 5 year old daughter. Husband can't make it due to work unfortunately. Excited about trying a new resort and researching as much as I can. Thanks for this thread!! :cool1::cool1:

Beach Bum's Roll Call Who will be staying at CBR and when.

June

July

August

September
BrownMomma7 19-24
MmmSuite 19-27
heathjh 20-28
erin2470 18-24
lafemmega 14-19

October
HatBoxHaint 2-9

November
summersun47 3-17

December

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August
debster41 16-23

September
hsmamainva 24-Oct. 2

October

November

December

I really am a bonehead... I gave the dates of my cruise beforehand.... We will be at CBR from the 23rd to the 31st :cool1:

I wish I had a quickly approaching trip to share in all the pre-trip excitement but I really can't complain as we were just at CBR in April.

I've been kind of surprised to see such a resurgence of interest in our favourite resort. The room renos going on right now have sure captured the interest and imaginations of so many people. I just hope increased demand for the new CBR rooms doesn't tempt Disney to exempt CBR from offers and discounts in the future as they have for the Port Orleans resorts.

It should be interesting times... And a big thanks to dansdad for taking the initiative in starting this new thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter