The NEW and IMPROVED Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already out on DVD. Well, pirated DVD anyway.

I don't want bootleg this time, I want the real thing!
Did you see the movie yet?!

No way am I seeing a movie from the Twilight Saga. I've already read a synopsis made by www.cracked.com on all the books, so I know enough :p

whoah why are there two random threads? isn't one enough?

One of the rules is that when a thread reaches 250 pages, it has to close. Something about memory space. That other thread is now at 256 pages, so it's overdue...

No way am I seeing a movie from the Twilight Saga. I've already read a synopsis made by www.cracked.com on all the books, so I know enough :p

twilight sucks. honestly read some decent 19th-century romance novels or something, hormonal girls.

No! :[ I loved the books; even though S.Meyer can't write at all...Breaking Dawn was horrendous, it was written exactly like a fanfic :/

But this movie was really good, compared to Twilight- that one was so bad it was funny. I started laughing since the beginning. Thank god they changed the director for New Moon! Kudos to you Chris Weitz!

Very popular, especially in the Summer.

Did you see that they're advertising old romance novels to Twilight fans? There's a thread on here somewhere about it...

Mwuahaha! Yes, I read that it broke records too! Oh well, I still support twilight and from here on out, the movies! :rolleyes:

I read yesterday that some fans were considering making it into a religion called Cullenism...

Ok, that religion thing is weird :/
& I saw a picture where some fan tattoed all of their back from some quote in the book :rotfl:

Oh gosh, some people take things too far...

One of the rules is that when a thread reaches 250 pages, it has to close. Something about memory space. That other thread is now at 256 pages, so it's overdue...
damn george! Its not over until the mods say it is! :P

But by going over the 250 pages, we're breaking the rules :-O Unless you just want to consider the rules just a guideline...

6685685.jpg

Let me show another thread that went to 400 pages and no one got mad

What...? I hope it doesn't appear on the next census... That's how Jedism came around.

I have Opera Glasses next to me. Too bad they don't work on computer screens -_-

whoah i always thought that jedi census stuff was a joke but i just looked it up and it's, like, an actual religion. stupid, if you ask me.

Last month, a Jedi walked into Tesco with his hood on and was told to take it off. He refused to, and left the store saying he was discriminated against. Tesco came up with the best answer:

A Tesco spokesman said: "Jedi are very welcome to shop in our stores although we would ask them to remove their hoods.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Luke Skywalker all went hoodless without going to the Dark Side.

"If Jedi walk around our stores with their hoods on, they’ll miss lots of special offers."

The article I got it from missed out the extended part mentioning that the only character in Star Wars to keep their hood up at all times was the Emporer and he was on the dark side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter