The NEW and IMPROVED Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissypiggy

<font color=royalblue>Well, I'm that random person
Hi Everybody,

OK, so with the thousands of posts on the other thread I took it upon myself to start a NEW and IMPROVED RANDOM THREAD!! Oh and if anyone is not random i will kick you out!:scared1: LOL! Just kidding!

This is my official random post:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

popcorn:::happytv:popcorn::

Threads are normally closed after 250 pages, or 3,750 posts. We still have about 30 pages and 1,000 posts until then. We'll just have to wait...

But I still think that we should close it before the massive posts. Nobody will be able to catch up on anything!

someone is trying to start a rebellion.....the emperor will be most displeased :darth:

But I still think that we should close it before the massive posts. Nobody will be able to catch up on anything!

You're not supposed to catch up on anything; it's the random thread.

If everybody posted a new thread when they thought the Random thread was getting long... well, we'd have a quite a few random threads. Just wait a few days and the other will close due to amount of posts.. we only have about 30 more pages and trust me it doesn't take us that long to fill it up.:confused3

Patience- it's a virtue. :hippie:

Besides, its up to the moderators to close a thread.

The thread is at 255 pages now. Now we can use this :teeth:

I wanna watch the CIN official song again. The video is just plain awesome.

Awesome.

I want Up for christmas.

Post on my charity thread :teeth: I mainly posted it for the video, but still... The video rocks!

I wonder if that really happened... Beautiful People is based on someone's book about his life, but I don't believe the ending...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter