The NEW and IMPROVED Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yayayayayayay!
I'm going to disney in june! :D
We were goona go in January but we had to cancel because I don't want to miss school. So then we made reservations for April, but we cancled those because that week I'm having 4 softball games that I couldn't miss xD

Lalalalalalalala!!!!!

Glee starts tomorrow. I'm trying to get people to watch it...

xmasa.png

xmas.png

xmask.png

xmasi.png

xmasb.png

I really need to start decorating that white tree!

"She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him."
- Walt Disney, speaking of Cinderella in 1949

So.. after seeing that quote... I've decided something.

This whole debate about how horrible the princess movies (stories) are and they way they potray women, etc.... It's all about perspective. Disney movies certainly cleaned them up from their originals

Fight at school today.

Once in a school year.
My friend stood up trying to see it.
It lasted like 5 seconds, during lunch while everyone was there.
So it was over pretty quick.

I secretly enjoy watching fights at school. Expecially if it's between people I know.

My aunt wants me to print out something from online school so she can see where I am...:headache:

She's annoying. When I went to real school she'd check to see how many days I missed and stuff (she works for TUSD...) And then call my mother and ask why I didn't go any stuff. :headache:

We'd hate for Onehundredwords’s Library to fall on deaf ears.
We hope you're still there, but in case you've wandered off, received a long-distance phone call, or been eaten by a bear, we've paused your station until you get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter