** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

Thanks for updating the snack lists. We leave Oct 9 on our trip. Could you email me the list for MK, Epcot and the Food and Wine list.

I would love a copy if you're still willing to mail one.
stacecakes @ yahoo.com

thanks so much!

I, too, would love a copy of the list. Please email to:

julie(dot)kessler(at)gmail.com

Thanks in advance for all your hard work!
Julie

This list is absolutely incredible! Thanks for all the work you put into it. I would love to have a copy emailed to me as we leave in just over 2 weeks.

bman @ pa.net

Thanks!!!

I'm another who would love a copy of the list, please.

My email is sweetnjmom at me dot com

Thanks!

If someone could email me a copy of this wonderful list i would greatly appreciate it!!! saramoodt @ gmail (dot) com

Pretty much all of them are marked with the logo so that makes it pretty easy to order. What some (inc. myself) do is get the list and mark/highlight the ones they want to get. I have a Word list I can email to you. It's pretty lengthly-what many do is remove items like beverages, etc. to pare down the list and take out the locations they won't be going to -like maybe TL, BB, or DQ. That makes the list more manageable.

For the list I email what I do is copy and paste the lists on page 1, format landscape, 3 columns. With all the parks inc DTD and DQ that list is 27 pages, one sided, not including the resorts.

I would love a list as we are going in December and this would be so helpful. Thank you for maintaining the list :yay:
michelle.soucy@shaw.ca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter