** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

Sorry all, I haven't been on the boards for a few months. Life, you know. ;)

Anyway I will email to those who have asked and haven't gone on their trip yet, or you can do what I do...copy and paste the lists into word and then you can remove those of no interest. The list will be as of my last update.

As far as the 2014 list....it will be out at the beginning of 2014 and it will be the same list that will be here as of Dec. 31st. No major changes will happen just because of the year change. :goodvibes I will just start a new thread.

Oh, and one last thing, I have a trip planned to the world from Jan. 3rd to Jan 11th and for the first time in like 7-8 years, I won't be on a DDP! Yikes! I will have to pay for my own food this time. I will still take photos to update the snack list, I'll just have to buy my own snacks, bummer!

I just sent the list to those who requested it here and haven't gone on their trips yet. If you asked here and didn't receive it yet, please post again. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter