The Muppets Presents Great Moments in American History at MK starts October 2nd Schedule Post #67

I can't wait to see this next month when we are there! It looks so fun! I just love it! Nice plug in for the hall of Presidents at the end there too.

Didn't watch the whole thing since I don't wanna spoil myself. But this will definitely be a must do when I get there.

I have seen them on youtube and they look great - I can't wait to see them in person (or in muppet as it may be)...does anyone know if the times for their skits are scheduled? Can we find out in advance to know when to be there? Thanks.

I have seen them on youtube and they look great - I can't wait to see them in person (or in muppet as it may be)...does anyone know if the times for their skits are scheduled? Can we find out in advance to know when to be there? Thanks.
Merged you to the Muppet thread. Check Post #67.

I didn't watch the whole thing either so I can enjoy it live, but I was impressed. The Muppets appeared to be performed by puppeteers, not animatronics, which is impressive. If they were animatronics, they are very, very good ones. Does anyone know for sure?

I didn't watch the whole thing either so I can enjoy it live, but I was impressed. The Muppets appeared to be performed by puppeteers, not animatronics, which is impressive. If they were animatronics, they are very, very good ones. Does anyone know for sure?
A friend of a friend is a puppeteer for this show. They got all the muppets mannerisms perfectly

A friend of a friend is a puppeteer for this show. They got all the muppets mannerisms perfectly

That's awesome! I expected animatronics like the Statler and Waldorf in MuppetVision 3D. That would have been fine and all, but the actual puppets move so much more fluidly and just have more personality I guess. They did a great job!

so true, that's a win in my book
I was reading further info and it seems to be a trial run for one month. Appearances will not be published but they mat occur up to 7 times a day
I hope it sticks around I've never seen this in person.

Watched both stories, declaration of independence and midnight ride of Paul revere and they were great. If you're a muppets fan you will not be disappointed. Make sure to grab a spot by the Christmas store, it offer shade and you can see all the characters perfectly
2 stories? Are the shows different?

OMG I'm so excited! I just finished my ears for MNSSHP which are Beaker & Honeydew. I love the Muppets!

2 stories? Are the shows different?

OMG I'm so excited! I just finished my ears for MNSSHP which are Beaker & Honeydew. I love the Muppets!
yes they have 2 stories that they repeat throughout the day. I watched 4 shows yesterday
1st and 2nd (9:30 and 10:15) were the story of the Declaration of Independence. The next scheduled show was at 11:55am but curiously the CM after the 10:15 show told us to stay put cause in 30 minutes the would do a surprise show. The surprise show was the story of Paul Revere, also something to add that this unscheduled show didn't have Jefferson James (town cryer) and only had the Muppets with Sam Eagle joining the rest on top of Heritage House.
The 11:55am show was again the Declaration of Independence with Jefferson James

yes they have 2 stories that they repeat throughout the day. I watched 4 shows yesterday
1st and 2nd (9:30 and 10:15) were the story of the Declaration of Independence. The next scheduled show was at 11:55am but curiously the CM after the 10:15 show told us to stay put cause in 30 minutes the would do a surprise show. The surprise show was the story of Paul Revere, also something to add that this unscheduled show didn't have Jefferson James (town cryer) and only had the Muppets with Sam Eagle joining the rest on top of Heritage House.
The 11:55am show was again the Declaration of Independence with Jefferson James

Awesome thanks! I'll have to keep watching while I'm there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter