The Muppets Presents Great Moments in American History at MK starts October 2nd Schedule Post #67

It's time to put on makeup. It's time to dress up right...

Can't wait to see Miss Piggy as Betsy Ross, Dolley Madison etc. Surely, Sam Eagle would be the perfect Muppet for this show!?

So excited for this!! The Muppet Show was an iconic part of my childhood and Sam Eagle is one of the favorites in our house. We'll be there for MNSSHP on 10/2 as well; can't wait to see this!!

The schedule is out. Starting October 2nd
Here are the set times
9:05, 9:15, 10, 10:15, 11:45, 11:55, 12:10, 1:15, 1:25, 2:20, 3:35, 3:45, 4:25, 4:35

The online schedule for MK now has the show scheduled... at least for the first week. The times on the website are...

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:15a, 10:15a, 11:55a, 1:25p, 3:45p, 4:35p

Monday, Wednesday, Saturday: 9:30a, 10:35a, 11:40a, 1:25p, 3:45p, 4:40p

The online schedule for MK now has the show scheduled... at least for the first week. The times on the website are...

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:15a, 10:15a, 11:55a, 1:25p, 3:45p, 4:35p

Monday, Wednesday, Saturday: 9:30a, 10:35a, 11:40a, 1:25p, 3:45p, 4:40p
thank you. It looks like they consolidated the shows. So originally they had posted 9:05 and 9:15, now we only have a 9:15 I'm assuming it will last at 10 to 15 minutes each set

Can't wait to see it. But is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? How long before we see tics for a Preferred View Muppets lunch or afternoon dessert package? :D

P.S. Kidding!
P.P.S. Sort of.

Who is more patriotic than Sam Eagle? I can't wait to see how this works out.

Agree! This should be a great show for people of all nations, but mostly America! ;)

Somewhere, last night, I saw read that Woody, Jessie, and another character would be leaving mk to make way for the muppets. Is that correct?
Whoa :eek:...we'll if that's true, no one has said anything to me!

looking forward to seeing this next month. I take it they won't perform in the rain. So curious if they are going to be animatronics or people inside costumes. looking forward to seeing video of the first vlogger!!!

Somewhere, last night, I saw read that Woody, Jessie, and another character would be leaving mk to make way for the muppets. Is that correct?
stitch is the third character . although woody and jessie are still on the schedule

Saw the first show this morning through WDW News periscope feed. I really liked it. Definitely a good addition to the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter