The Most Random Thread EVER!

Don't think that it stinks, think "Hey! I'm in Disney!" And be grateful that you're there. :)

Don't think that it stinks, think "Hey! I'm in Disney!" And be grateful that you're there. :)
Lol yeah

We finally got on, my little sister fell asleep on my lap, I couldn't really feel my legs lol

I swam halfway across the pool (in the 60's section at Pop Century) without coming up fpr breath. Can't say I was fully conscious when I came up…

omg guys the top of the EPCOT ball is DIRTY. I'll try to get a pic. But it's like gross dirty… just pulled in for extra magic hours!!!

Cinderella8 said:
omg guys the top of the EPCOT ball is DIRTY. I'll try to get a pic. But it's like gross dirty… just pulled in for extra magic hours!!!

Gross. Did you get a picture?

Cinderella8 said:
I know.

I got one but personally can't upload it from my phone. I may text it to Noelle and she if she can. It's very strange.

Sounds like it. Did they clean it yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter