• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

I'm having a wonderful week.

After having a slug of other issues with her, my teacher basically reminded me that a "citation is needed" on a paper I wrote because I used a mature/older-ish word.
I used to have a very mature writing vocabulary, and while I'm still formal and sort of that way, my mature vocab has become less frequent (thanks to having to write a lot of essays in short time spans). But those words do pop into my head every so often, and I'm being accused of plagiarizing.
Maybe it just sounded a little out of place compared to the rest of my essay?
That's dumb.

The Last Mabelcorn. The ending of that with Bill creeped me out tbh.
Same! I was creeped out with all the Bill stuff really, and yet he's one of my favorite characters?? Just because stuff gets so interesting when he's around. The part of the episode that creeped me out the most was the thing with Ford and Dipper, though. I did post something on Tumblr and if I ever finish up the art requests I have, I wanna make a little comic thing, like how the scene with Dipper and Ford with the memory eraser and all the Bill stuff would have gone differently if Mabel had been there with Dipper?
I'm having a wonderful week.

After having a slug of other issues with her, my teacher basically reminded me that a "citation is needed" on a paper I wrote because I used a mature/older-ish word.
I used to have a very mature writing vocabulary, and while I'm still formal and sort of that way, my mature vocab has become less frequent (thanks to having to write a lot of essays in short time spans). But those words do pop into my head every so often, and I'm being accused of plagiarizing.
Maybe it just sounded a little out of place compared to the rest of my essay?

^look at me adding a bunch of pessimism to a completely optimistic board. Sorry...

I'm sorry that happened! I've never had that happen before, and I've heard of it, but I can't believe your teacher actually thought it was plagiarism. I hope as the school year continues she realizes you can have a more expanded vocabulary, hopefully it won't happen again! And also don't worry, post what you need to, it's way better than bottling it all up :)

Same! I was creeped out with all the Bill stuff really, and yet he's one of my favorite characters?? Just because stuff gets so interesting when he's around. The part of the episode that creeped me out the most was the thing with Ford and Dipper, though. I did post something on Tumblr and if I ever finish up the art requests I have, I wanna make a little comic thing, like how the scene with Dipper and Ford with the memory eraser and all the Bill stuff would have gone differently if Mabel had been there with Dipper?
That's cool, I'd like to see that!

lol hey im like completly frustrated cause i need to finish some notes for pre aice biology and i cant get the notes

lol hey im like completly frustrated cause i need to finish some notes for pre aice biology and i cant get the notes
Oh no! Can you ask your teacher? Or another classmate?
I knew you were going to ask.
Not yet, because my dad just had to watch football. But I recorded it.
Aw man, that stinks! We have to kick our dad out and have him go to the basement if any of our teams are playing :D It was a good episode, and I heard the next one's gonna be a little crazy

Oh no! Can you ask your teacher? Or another classmate?

Aw man, that stinks! We have to kick our dad out and have him go to the basement if any of our teams are playing :D It was a good episode, and I heard the next one's gonna be a little crazy
Just saw it yesterday. It was good. Wat's it supposed to be about?

So an awful week ended in a good way...We're going on a quick getaway to Disney later this year. I get to see the Christmas decorations!!! :D :D :D

Just checked a wait times app...ouch. That's really surprising - I was there this month last year and it was dead. It doesn't look miserable if you use FP+, though.

I'm wondering if it's just a general crowd level raise, though. We've been twice over Memorial Day weekend and then again in May just for a day. It was packed compared to that.

Just saw it yesterday. It was good. Wat's it supposed to be about?

No clue- it's called Dipper and Mabel vs. The Future. There's a teaser out, I'd link you to it, but I'm at school and YouTube's blocked. From the teaser though, it's one week until the twins' 13th birthday, which is also the last day of summer. It looked like Mabel's busy getting party stuff together while Dipper goes into the woods to do nerdy stuff with Ford

No clue- it's called Dipper and Mabel vs. The Future. There's a teaser out, I'd link you to it, but I'm at school and YouTube's blocked. From the teaser though, it's one week until the twins' 13th birthday, which is also the last day of summer. It looked like Mabel's busy getting party stuff together while Dipper goes into the woods to do nerdy stuff with Ford
Oh. First of all: your school blocked Youtube? that's so stupid. Second: Does that mean the show is ending??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter