• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

:D Haha what all do you know about him at this point?
How he worked with Ford (the last episode I just saw was telling all about Stan and Ford). McGucket was the last person I expected to have any part in anything really. I thought he was just a random comic relief background character. But hey, that's Gravity Falls for you.

HOOOOO I came in here for the first time in forever (hah, no pun intended) and saw a Gravity Falls conversation, YES! Oh yeah, I love how there are so many characters that you think are just comic relief (like McGucket and Soos) or just stereotypical/flat/one-dimensional (like Pacifica) and then BAM tragic backstory and character development!!

HOOOOO I came in here for the first time in forever (hah, no pun intended) and saw a Gravity Falls conversation, YES! Oh yeah, I love how there are so many characters that you think are just comic relief (like McGucket and Soos) or just stereotypical/flat/one-dimensional (like Pacifica) and then BAM tragic backstory and character development!!
YESYESYESYESYES! Soos gives me life :laughing:

My profile picture changed and I didn't change it. It's weird because I used that picture about a year ago.

Also Wendy, she's probably my favorite.

WENDY! She's like my spirit animal. I've thought about being Wendy for Halloween but I'd have to buy a lot of stuff for it, idk... I couldn't pick just one favorite haha.

cool ok so hows it going

Good!

My profile picture changed and I didn't change it. It's weird because I used that picture about a year ago.

Huh, must be some weird glitch or something...

That's weird. It didn't happen to me. :confused3
WENDY! She's like my spirit animal. I've thought about being Wendy for Halloween but I'd have to buy a lot of stuff for it, idk... I couldn't pick just one favorite haha.
Yeah, of course Mabel is one of my favorites too.

How he worked with Ford (the last episode I just saw was telling all about Stan and Ford). McGucket was the last person I expected to have any part in anything really. I thought he was just a random comic relief background character. But hey, that's Gravity Falls for you.

That's one of my favorite parts about Gravity Falls! The characters all get a lot of attention. And so many of them are super important, even though they started like McGucket as a random comic relief character or Pacifica as the stereotypical mean girl. I like how Pacifica kinda had some redemption, although I'm still not a big fan :D

Same here, mine's now a water tribe symbol but it was RWBY a few days ago

That's one of my favorite parts about Gravity Falls! The characters all get a lot of attention. And so many of them are super important, even though they started like McGucket as a random comic relief character or Pacifica as the stereotypical mean girl. I like how Pacifica kinda had some redemption, although I'm still not a big fan :D

Same here, mine's now a water tribe symbol but it was RWBY a few days ago
Finally caught up! And yeah, My feelings for Pacifica changed only slightly, but yeah, she's still meh.

It still appears as RWBY.

I'm having a wonderful week.

After having a slug of other issues with her, my teacher basically reminded me that a "citation is needed" on a paper I wrote because I used a mature/older-ish word.
I used to have a very mature writing vocabulary, and while I'm still formal and sort of that way, my mature vocab has become less frequent (thanks to having to write a lot of essays in short time spans). But those words do pop into my head every so often, and I'm being accused of plagiarizing.
Maybe it just sounded a little out of place compared to the rest of my essay?

^look at me adding a bunch of pessimism to a completely optimistic board. Sorry...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter