The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the magic after her reimagining has the tv system like dream/fantasy with the on demand disney movie options?

Quick question has anyone flown Sata before I booked from Boston to BCN great price but reading a lot of not great reviews and older planes. Jet Blue from San Juan was great price to Providence $175.00. Altogether airfare only cost $600 r/t. But I am so nervous with SATA afraid of having pallets as seats :)

Never heard of them, I'm scared of the bad reviews, but getting there cheaply is more important than having a good flight for me. I know I'm in the minority though.

If the magic after her reimagining has the tv system like dream/fantasy with the on demand disney movie options?

The Wonder had the on demand movies last January, I would think the Magic is the same but this will be my first time on the Magic so of course can't say for sure.

Happy One-Year Birthday to this Rollcall Thread!!!!

I just noticed it when clicking on the first page.... February 12 :) How many of us still here made this WBTA booking on the very first day possible for our Castaway Club status??

I know I did... Woke up, saw one of our UK friends on FB say something about it, and about fell out of bed running to the computer room to snag one of the coveted sideways 11B rooms left for us lowly Silver members!! :rotfl2:

Yes we booked also on the first day we could. (silver members) and got a 11B sideway. Had to wait the whole morning because of the time difference.
But after discussion with my Son Paul we decided to rebook our on board booking (on the Dream in sept 2013) to a 7A and book that cruise with the discount they had on that moment. We did all in the first week and got 2 good offers on 2 cruises. My 11B sideway I gave to Margeret, who want it.

And now finally booked our flights home.
We fly direct after the cruise back to Frankfurt and go further by train to Arnhem.
We don't stay at Puerto Rico because this Condor flight was the best we could get and they only fly on Saturdays.
We have a couple of hours to explore San Juan before we fly. Have to figure out what I can do with our bags.
I only don't understand the condor website. Can't find anything. Although I can make seat reservations, but that cost extra money. I suppose we have to check inn on the airport and get our boarding passes there. I booked the flight with expedia. Was cheaper. I got confirmationnumbers and e-ticketnumbers so I think it is alright.

And we reserved our hotel in Barcelona for 1 night. A little one near the Ramblas and near the harbour. So we can jump on the bus to the ship the next morning.

Now only the flight from Amsterdam to Barcelona, but that's not a problem. There are several options. I only need in time for the meet at the Hard Rock Cafe.

And now one year later we almost end this treat with 250 pages. How many will follow this time? (in 2011 we had 6)

Magic Fountain:

SPRING - SUMMER 2014:
From 1 May to 30 September 2014 (inclusive)
Thursday to Sunday from 21 to 23:30.
The choreography begins at 21h, 21.30, 22h, 23h 22.30

Magic Fountain:

SPRING - SUMMER 2014:
From 1 May to 30 September 2014 (inclusive)
Thursday to Sunday from 21 to 23:30.
The choreography begins at 21h, 21.30, 22h, 23h 22.30

We enjoyed the magic fountain in June except for when they had to shut it off because someone decided that it lookedblike a good place to take a swim during the show

:cool1:
Myself: Michelle
DH: Eric
DS (21): Ethan
Grandpa Wally (DH's dad)
Grandma Teri (DH's mom)

We did the Eastbound transatlantic with our other 6 kids and my parents last year. DS felt left out (he is a missionary right now in Santiago Chile) so we planned a make-up trip when he gets home. Can't wait!

I must be dumb but I have a question. When it says to PM someone to get your name on a list how do you do you do that?:rotfl:

This thread is full - they close them when they hit 250 pages. There is a new thread with the same title part 2. The link is in the post before yours. As far as PM, if you click on someone's DIS name on a post, it gives you the option of sending a PM. You will need to have 10 posts before you can do it. Make several short posts introducing yourself on the new post and get yourself to 10. Welcome aboard, too.pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter