The Kitchen Sink: Details? Calories?

I dont know everything specifically that is in the Kitchen SInk nor do i know the portions but here is a guess at the nutrtional breakdown

Ice cream Approx 250 per 4 oz portion ( i am guessing 8 scoops at 5-6 oz portions) = 3000 calories

Marshmellow Topping 322 per 3.5 oz portion = 322 calories

Strawberry Topping 55 per tablespoon ( guessing 4 tablespoons) = 220

Pineapple Topping 357 per 3.5 oz portion = 357

peanut butter 75 per tablespoon ( 4 tablespoons) = 300

hot fudge 110 per 2 tblsp ( 4 tablespoons) 220

butterscotch 252 per 3.5 oz topping = 252

choc syrup 279 per 3.5 oz = 279

whipped cream 220 per 3.5 oz = 220

choc sprinkles 35 per tblsp ( 4 tablespoons) = 140

cherries 25 per oz ( 4 oz ) 100 calories

For a grand total ( and a low guess in my opinion ) of 5410 calories :worship:

Ok...but except for the guy in the post directly below yours that ate it himself....MOST of us are gonna have to share it with several other people. So....4 people sharing would be 1,352 calories each.

And before someone gets upset about that number (since it's about 2/3 of what a normal calorie intake should be)....consider this:

McDonald's Big Mac meal, upsized to large: Big Mac 540, large fries 500, large coke 310 (no refill)....total....1,350 calories. (anyone ever NOT gotten a refill of soda??? and ok, I'll grant you a diet soda would be much less calories, but get the point?)

or

Burger King meal: (single) Whopper with cheese 760; medium fries 360; medium coke 190 (no refill): 1310

I could go on....but basically since I think that 1/4 of a kitchen sink would definitely fill you up instead of a meal, it's no worse than eating a typical fast food meal. Ugh.

Scary eh?

Would you please clue my hips and thighs in on that! :rotfl2:

Most people do more walking in a day at WDW than they would normally do in a week at home, so I think splurging once by splitting a kitchen sink is just refuelling the calories that you will burn doing all that "excercise" in the parks!

I think DW & I will split the No Way Jose instead!

Most people do more walking in a day at WDW than they would normally do in a week at home, so I think splurging once by splitting a kitchen sink is just refuelling the calories that you will burn doing all that "excercise" in the parks!

I think DW & I will split the No Way Jose instead!

So TRUE! All the times I have been to WDW, I have never gained weight. uh, I need some wood to knock on. BTW, thanks for the bit of info. I never really considered my vacation as exercise. Great way to get it in. ;)

Sure it's a zombie thread, but it's still interesting. :) The thing looks like a big mess to me, and some of the flavor combos aren't at all appealing. I've never had the KS, but I can't tell you the number of times people who have ordered it say it just turns into a sweet bowl of glop before they could finish. Maybe if you had half dozen or more really ravenous folks you could finish...but oh the ice cream headaches. :earsboy:

This is a cute topic. Ignorance is such bliss when it comes to knowing calorie content in WDW food. However, trust me, my thighs keep track of what my mind doesn't.

Hahaha zombie thread yea
Ya know the record is that 1 guy ate this by himself in 29 minutes

If you are getting the sink, why in the world even bother with figuring out the calories? Just know you will need a triple-bypass surgery and gain diabetes.

I look forward to my first in September!

I think I was told that once they assembled the Kitchen Sink they set it on a high shelf for a minute and all of the calories jumped out and committed harikari. :)

Can someone enlighten me...What is a "ZOMBIE" thread...and will my daughter think i'm cool if I know what that means?

Hehe..how old is your daughter? If between, oh say 11 and 25ish...nothing will make you cool. ;)

I think zombie thread means old and brought back from a long time ago...but apparently I'm uncool too, so who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter