The Kitchen Sink: Details? Calories?

I dont know everything specifically that is in the Kitchen SInk nor do i know the portions but here is a guess at the nutrtional breakdown

Ice cream Approx 250 per 4 oz portion ( i am guessing 8 scoops at 5-6 oz portions) = 3000 calories

Marshmellow Topping 322 per 3.5 oz portion = 322 calories

Strawberry Topping 55 per tablespoon ( guessing 4 tablespoons) = 220

Pineapple Topping 357 per 3.5 oz portion = 357

peanut butter 75 per tablespoon ( 4 tablespoons) = 300

hot fudge 110 per 2 tblsp ( 4 tablespoons) 220

butterscotch 252 per 3.5 oz topping = 252

choc syrup 279 per 3.5 oz = 279

whipped cream 220 per 3.5 oz = 220

choc sprinkles 35 per tblsp ( 4 tablespoons) = 140

cherries 25 per oz ( 4 oz ) 100 calories

For a grand total ( and a low guess in my opinion ) of 5410 calories :worship:

DW and I and a friend of our ate at B & C in May of this year. We saw 4 Kit Sinks brought to tables. We where setting at the counter top, I ask the cook what was the fast one had been eatten at by 1 person. He told me to guess,I guessed 1 hour he told me lower. My next guess was 1/2 hour he told me lower. I said no way I said 20 mins. He told me lower my mouth droped open. He told me he watch a guy eat one by himself in :scared1: in 9 MINS. :scared1::scared1: . The guy was a med built around 195 lbs I looked at the cook and said no way he said YES WAY. He said in so much the icecream it is all the other stuff in it. I would have love to seen it happen. Oh we did not order one we ate dinner there.

last time I was down there a family of 4 (mom and dad with two boys maybe 10 and 11 yr ol) got that sucker, AFTER they had already eaten a full lunch. I think they managed to eat like an 1/8 of it and just moved the rest of it around to make it looked like they had eaten more :lmao:

I dont know everything specifically that is in the Kitchen SInk nor do i know the portions but here is a guess at the nutrtional breakdown

Ice cream Approx 250 per 4 oz portion ( i am guessing 8 scoops at 5-6 oz portions) = 3000 calories

I bow down to thy caloric calculational skills!

:worship:

My DD and I had the kitchen sink on our last trip there together. It was the first thing we did upon arrival. It was greatly anticipated and though we were glad we tried it would not get it again. It had way to much cake and cookies and not enought ice cream. We do plan to go back to Beaches and Cream to try some of the other interesting items on the menu!!:thumbsup2

I think that's a great breakdown on the calories and agree with you that the actual total is probably higher than 5410, just because there is WAY more than 3.4 oz of whip cream on that sucker! :rotfl:

We had it in March and enjoyed it. It was cheaper for us than ordering individual desserts for our party of 7. It was also fun to hit a surprise in the treat. You never knew what you'd scoop up and eat next. I was eating and was suddenly like Oh Milky Way bar - Cool. White Cake - YUMMY, and so on. We'll probably get it again, but after we've split entrees for lunch. Our party of 7 couldn't finish more than 75% of it (at the most)

So if you share it with say--50 people, the calorie count is really quite reasonable.;)

amazing breakdown BUT what about the cookies, cakes, and brownies! :rotfl2:

amazing breakdown BUT what about the cookies, cakes, and brownies! :rotfl2:

LOL yea that would make it about 10,000!! :rotfl2:

What the heck you can walk it all off anyways especially when you go in the heat of August like we do!!! I mean you sweat off at least 1 pound a day :rotfl:

The sad thing is WE ARE GETTING ONE IN SEPTEMBER!! :lmao:

My family will be rolling me out the door. I will probably have to workout 3 hours a day when I get back to burn those calories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle4mygrl
amazing breakdown BUT what about the cookies, cakes, and brownies!

LOL yea that would make it about 10,000!!

What the heck you can walk it all off anyways especially when you go in the heat of August like we do!!! I mean you sweat off at least 1 pound a day

Woot! :woohoo: Theoretically I wouldn't have to eat for 5 days!:lmao:

DW and I and a friend of our ate at B & C in May of this year. We saw 4 Kit Sinks brought to tables. We where setting at the counter top, I ask the cook what was the fast one had been eatten at by 1 person. He told me to guess,I guessed 1 hour he told me lower. My next guess was 1/2 hour he told me lower. I said no way I said 20 mins. He told me lower my mouth droped open. He told me he watch a guy eat one by himself in :scared1: in 9 MINS. :scared1::scared1: . The guy was a med built around 195 lbs I looked at the cook and said no way he said YES WAY. He said in so much the icecream it is all the other stuff in it. I would have love to seen it happen. Oh we did not order one we ate dinner there.

Major brain freeze!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter