The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

…..and Andy…

18111.jpg

181112.jpg

18112.jpg

18113.jpg

181132.jpg

18114.jpg

We were all done, I thought…. And then I had some more! Mum moved in to try and help me out with my dress.

18128.jpg

181282.jpg

1072l.jpg

160302.jpg

160282.jpg

16021.jpg

16026.jpg

16027.jpg

16028.jpg

16029.jpg

16030.jpg

Sara-Jayne... I am sitting here in AWE!! Your pictures are FANTASTIC! What a wonderful photographer you had!! Misty - :worship: Don't worry about posting too many!! They are wonderful!

Gav looked absolutely handsome in his pics too!! He could be the tuxedo model!

And about your flowers - ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! OMG! That bouquet rivals that of any movie star I have ever seen - yours is actually BETTER! I hope you had lifted weights prior to the wedding - I'm sure it was heavy!

Can't wait to read more and see more pics!

Melissa

Seeing all of your Misty pics makes me so glad that she is going to be our photographer too. Her work is amazing!

Also, quick question: did you use the photographer that Misty suggested? I noticed on her website that they mention that there is one that they usually work with, but they didn't name them.

Loving these! That one of Dyly just catches her entirely where she is looking upwards, so very Dyl :laughing:

You know I kept tearing up when I looked at you all pretty and a bride!!! Misty was fabulous with her Jude negotiations too, he is usually so guarded about taking off his glasses/hat/safety object of that day but he really took to her! (and thank goodness "ice bat" stayed in the room although i have many a picture of him should your TR require one later :laughing: )

We went to move away and one of my bridesmaids was attached ~ quite literally ~ to me!

18090.jpg

I can not tell you how much I love this picture. I think it is my favorite wedding picture of all I've seen on here so far, or any where for that matter. Sure the posed shots are are beautiful, but this was a once in a lifetime, shot. :love: It's just such a sweet, endearing shot. It is so spontaneous. To top it off the lighting is perfect. Wow all I can say is ...Wow. I think if it was my wedding that picture alone would have been worth the package price. I have to show Df the pic when he get's home. Okay gonna stop gushing about it now.

You like soooo pretty in your piccies, I really hope I look half as good when its my turn :)

OMG your bouquet is huuuuuuge!!!!! I love it! and I love your bridesmaid's flowers too, they are beautiful, how much did you pay per BM bouquet if you don't mind me asking? I love your colours as well, I wanted pink and orange but I ended up with yellow after much thought.

Sara-Jayne, I'm also enjoying your report!! I am also an August Bride (August 8th to be exact...I think yours was right around there too) Any advice for an August Disney Bride??? Thanks!!! P.S. You looked stunning!

How delighted am I.... just popped on for a nosey on the DIS and you've updated your TR!! All your photos are just beautiful..... you look stunning!! and OMG your bridal bouquet, I dont think I've ever seen one so big!!Its lovely!

OMG, your pictures have me crying! I have been married for a very long time, and to see such a beautiful, happy couple is so heart warming. I wish you a long, healthy, happy life together! :wizard:

Hooray! I had to run around all day, the whole while thinking, I'll be Sara-Jayne is posting and I'm missing it! When I got home I had to cook dinner since I Shanghai'd my husband last night, I knew I wouldn't get away with it again tonight.:rotfl: I am absolutely floored by your pictures. Your bouquet is far and away the loveliest I have EVER seen! And you my dear are absolutely stunning! Misty certainly captured everyone's happiness! Both of your families are adorable, and your youngest neice, temper or not, I could just eat her up she's too cute - besides I usually favor the children with a bit more "spunk". One question though, how did Misty get Gavin (btw the grooms/men photos are incredible) to take off his Indy hat for the porch photos? ha ha

We went onto the deck of the Crab House after paying and it was getting a little darker...

Ship Ahoy!!!
2008-08-01_195835.jpg

We bid farewell to the Crab House (or Crab Shack as Gav was calling it) and headed over to Goofy's to find Melissa and Robert.

2008-08-01_200039.jpg

2008-08-01_200116.jpg

Oh my gosh, I just started reading at the beginning. On our honeymoon in 1981 we ate here, only back then it was called "The Empress Lilly".!

your flowers are massive! when you said they were big you were not kidding! love the photos- so much so i am re-questioning who i would pick!
what time was your ceremony?

I LOVE this thread i LOVE your flowers I LOVE your tiara i LOVE the colour of gavins cravat i LOVE the detailing on your corset I LOVE your shoes he he I LOVE it when you update more more more

you can start writting your book when you finish this :)

You look stunning!

Thank you! :) You are very kind!

Sara-Jayne... I am sitting here in AWE!! Your pictures are FANTASTIC! What a wonderful photographer you had!! Misty - :worship: Don't worry about posting too many!! They are wonderful!

Gav looked absolutely handsome in his pics too!! He could be the tuxedo model!

And about your flowers - ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! OMG! That bouquet rivals that of any movie star I have ever seen - yours is actually BETTER! I hope you had lifted weights prior to the wedding - I'm sure it was heavy!

Can't wait to read more and see more pics!

Melissa

Hi Melissa!

Thank you for reading.

You know, if Gav read this he would laugh. I actually did go weight lifting for a few months before the wedding! My "guns" as we call them (biceps) needed to be good enough to hold up that bouquet! ;)

I loved my bouquet so much, and all my colours. I can't wait to show you all the rest of the day, and the trip!

Seeing all of your Misty pics makes me so glad that she is going to be our photographer too. Her work is amazing!

Also, quick question: did you use the photographer that Misty suggested? I noticed on her website that they mention that there is one that they usually work with, but they didn't name them.

Misty is fantastic. The other photogaphers we used were the Roots, who are completely awesome. Just amazing. I didn't see who else Misty recommended, or did you mean videographer?

Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter