The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I love vampire weekend with my heart and soul every single song makes me want to be running along a cape cod beach or on a boat to the vineyard

kicking myself so hard for not listening to anberlin like 3 years ago now i'll get to see them play live exactly once in my life

i missed out so bad

i've already unfriended someone on fb because i don't feel like bothering with crappy willful ignorance about the realities of suicide

Jenna marbles panoramic photo tag video actually killed me
and then the twitter reaction video
omg

Why are people so rude to the people who are going to make their food? I mean I would never do anything to someone's food, but seriously, some people are just so unnecessarily rude to us it's ridiculous.

Why are people so rude to the people who are going to make their food? I mean I would never do anything to someone's food, but seriously, some people are just so unnecessarily rude to us it's ridiculous.

YES. I have people come in who are just so rude and mean for no reason at all. I would never mess with someone's food but they don't know that. Don't piss off the people who you are getting your food from

somebody said "but peter pan isn't supposed to die"
and at first i didn't get it but then i remembered Hook
and now that wins for saddest Robin Williams post

My little choir is throwing me a going away party tomorrow. There is a 110% chance I will cry because I have turned into a sap

I don't think I really realized how many reality shows I watch until the getting to know you thread...

I love Dr. Phil so much. Two episodes a day has become my routine here of late

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter