The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

someone made a disney version of those pictures with text posts superimposed and one of them is mine IVE MADE IM MOVING ON UP TO THE EAST SIDE

Everyone and their mother is at the Miley Cyrus concert tonight. I do not understand at all

It does feel kinda good to be back in my own bed again tho, maybe I should just pick it up and move it to boston, then everything would be all good

My high school is doing the little mermaid this year for drama and that kills me because I would love to do that so bad

My mom got 1700 Disney photos developed. Our basement is currently covered since we were organizing them by day.

the last picture i posted of khaki and me on instagram is literally the cutest picture of us if you don't think so we can't be friends

The pronunciation of khaki is so weird. Why do you say it like car key? no one knows

"i don't wanna go now, but i've got to for you to remember me"
tumblr_inline_na426yMrtq1qbsntk.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter