The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
this week is gonna be so busy for me. no joke. I am so ready to pack for my vacation :DDD

guise imma post pics of my concert outfit options and i want your opinions haha they are uploading :P

Running around 'cause you beat yourself up
And you made a crack and the one that you love is gone
How much longer can you play with fire before you turn into a liar?

Danielle: Perrie is with Zayn just for popularity!
Zayn's cousin on Twitter: Perrie is with Zayn just because he's famous.
Louis: I can't say anything about the relationship between Zayn and Perrie, but he made a mistake.

I AGREE WITH THEM well, it wouldn't be such a big deal for me if the past history didn't happen and just the fact that it's Zayn. touchy subject for me haha idk if I'll get over it or they will break up first. I hope it's the latter :P

i am the exact same way with Halston and Sam with James and Carlos. never satisfied. i have problems xD

I'm ready to get my phone cover at disney! I am so paranoid of dropping it, being the professional klutz i am

Danielle: Perrie is with Zayn just for popularity!
Zayn's cousin on Twitter: Perrie is with Zayn just because he's famous.
Louis: I can't say anything about the relationship between Zayn and Perrie, but he made a mistake.

I AGREE WITH THEM well, it wouldn't be such a big deal for me if the past history didn't happen and just the fact that it's Zayn. touchy subject for me haha idk if I'll get over it or they will break up first. I hope it's the latter :P

i am the exact same way with Halston and Sam with James and Carlos. never satisfied. i have problems xD

*GASP* I love Perrie and Zayn together :O And I don't think Danielle said that, she's way too sweet. However, I do love Danielle but her and Liam just don't seem fit for each other. EITHER WAY LOUIS AND ELEANOR ARE THE BEST 1D COUPLE AND ALWAYS WILL BE

heres my options haha I am sorry for my lack of photogenicness it's bad. I know :P

bb63ab6d.jpg

So I might wear this dress but put some more red accessories with it to do sort of a British theme.

36e46df9.jpg

Like my jewelry? haha you can't see my shorts, but they are tiny jean shorts with floral designs on them. If you can't tell, I'm not good at taking pics of myself lol

what do y'all think?

*GASP* I love Perrie and Zayn together :O And I don't think Danielle said that, she's way too sweet. However, I do love Danielle but her and Liam just don't seem fit for each other. EITHER WAY LOUIS AND ELEANOR ARE THE BEST 1D COUPLE AND ALWAYS WILL BE
hehehehe I told you I have problems lol I'm getting better about Perrier, tho.
I don't really think Liam and Danielle fit tg either, but she seems sweet :3 Idk what it is, but I just don't see them as a match. I AGREE ABOUT ELEANOR AND LOUIS. DEFINITION OF ADORABLE.

OMG PLL IS THIS TUESDAY!!!!! :OOOOOOOO

dance moms comes back on too! couldn't be more perfect

hehehehe I told you I have problems lol I'm getting better about Perrier, tho.
I don't really think Liam and Danielle fit tg either, but she seems sweet :3 Idk what it is, but I just don't see them as a match. I AGREE ABOUT ELANOR AND LOUIS. DEFINITION OF ADORABLE.

lookwise Perrie and Zayn are horrid together HE NEEDS A BRUNETTE but she just seems so sweet and idk he seems so happy lol
omg ikr plus i think eleanor is the prettiest of all the 1D girlfriends I WISH I COULD LOOK LIKE HER
tumblr_m50wmdjgZt1rs350yo1_500.png

tumblr_m52cdyj9bS1r0tuaxo1_500.jpg

lookwise Perrie and Zayn are horrid together HE NEEDS A BRUNETTE but she just seems so sweet and idk he seems so happy lol
omg ikr plus i think eleanor is the prettiest of all the 1D girlfriends I WISH I COULD LOOK LIKE HER
tumblr_m50wmdjgZt1rs350yo1_500.png

tumblr_m52cdyj9bS1r0tuaxo1_500.jpg

haha yes I AGREE Eleanor is so gorgeous! Well, she is a model lol If I woke up and my hair looked like hers everyday I would be thrilled. no joke its naturally pretty and mines naturally opposite of that. xD

What to do what to do hmmm.....

My friends want me to get a twitter. Idk if I should :/

One Direction: Tell me I'm a screwed up mess.
Me: Okay, you're a screwed up mess.
One Direction: That I never listen.
Me: You never listen.
One Direction: Tell me you don't want my kiss.
Me: Whoa, hold up. Too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter