The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the cutest orange stoned aviator sunglasses. :DDDDDD

We went outside to practice and when everyone had tanning lotion on there I was with 110 sunblock. *le sigh*

tumblr_m4zr2m5ksX1qh3bjao1_500.png
Meand stitch4prez aka bbydoll aka zack

alright so maybe it's forreal this time....I may be getting my ears pierced in a few weeks. I'm nervous, but earrings are so cute. :O

alright so maybe it's forreal this time....I may be getting my ears pierced in a few weeks. I'm nervous, but earrings are so cute. :O

I was nervous too when I got my ears pierced back when I was 11, but I got them done on my birthday with birthstone earrings. When they first pierce the ear it'll hurt, but then once they put the alcohol on then they'll kinda go numb and everything's okay after that. Or at least, that was my experience.

I was nervous too when I got my ears pierced back when I was 11, but I got them done on my birthday with birthstone earrings. When they first pierce the ear it'll hurt, but then once they put the alcohol on then they'll kinda go numb and everything's okay after that. Or at least, that was my experience.
haha I hope it ain't bad. I've been putting it off forevveerr haha I am hoping the thought of it is worse than it actually is.

We just booked to go back to Disney in October. I guess that makes leaving tomorrow a little easier

If I'm still going in October we may be going at the same time!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter