The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually stuck between multiple ideas for the BTBang. Gleetr is a strong contender, but then there's small town au which I LOVE and murder au Cargan which is perf but i don't think anyone would read it so idk and then there's the one that sounds like a romantic comedy tbh idkkk ugh

tumblr_m32pxj1Bzi1qmc3fpo1_250.gif

wow no STAB ME IN THE HEART WITH A SPORK.

small town au has jamille going for it, but it's pretty much unrequited which is depressing because so is the kames to a degree and MY BABY WOULD BE SO SAD NOOO

if i write the glee crossover, it would have a lot of Puck because i like puck and not really anyone else

Hung out with my friend for a long time after watching soccer all morning/afternoon. Overall busy weekend for me! I have Dollars for Scholars stuff tomorrow :/

i loved Puck in the end of season 1/all of season 2

then season 3 happened and he reverted and idk why.

why would you ruin a perfectly good thing.
a good thing that you had

see also: RACHEL BERRY.

tumblr_m37jdx2TTt1qfgg1ao4_250.gif

screaming, crying and gross sobbing all at once.

all i've ever wanted was for glee to do Phantom of The Opera

and i'm finally getting it on tuesday

I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT IT'S NOT A FULL SONG.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.

for all it's faults, season 3 of glee is probably my favorite.

it's given me almost everything i've wanted.

there's like only one thing left that i haven't gotten yet and idk still HOPE.

i'm writing a kames 5+1 fic about kissing and i can't decide whether it should "5 times Kendall kissed James and it didn't mean a thing + 1 time it did" or "5 times Kendall almost kissed James + 1 time he actually did" DECISIONS

the only character i really attached to in season 1 was Quinn.

omg everyone had been like "ugh i hated Quinn" but the second she showed up on my screen i was super attached.

my poor bb girl.

and then there was the entire reason i started to watch glee: blaine.

but i'm not going to get into it because like my blaine feels are pretty legendary. especially if you follow me on tumblr.

and then RACHEL omg i hated her at first but then i fell in love with her AND I AM REALLY BITTER ABOUT WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO HER THE SECOND HALF OF THIS SEASON.

i don't get klaine was i supposed to get it the second season because i don't it seemed random i can't ship it idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter