The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to start this fic with Logan on trial but omg i want to leave it open ended so you don't know if he lives or not so it isn't possible deep sighs

tumblr_m2wqly3s4i1roifm2o1_500.gif

i lovedddddddd this movie

i went and nominated myself for every award in the TB awards to be a troll but then someone said "you can't nominate yourself for everything" but i'm nominated for almost everything omg i can't tell if they're legit or not someone tell me.

also i should totally win biggest troll i am js.

Maybe I'll just write the BTR/Glee crossover because James and Rachel would be A+ siblings, Logan could pass for Finn's sibling. Same with Kendall and Quinn and Carlos and Satana. HMMMMMMMMMMMm

i went and nominated myself for every award in the TB awards to be a troll but then someone said "you can't nominate yourself for everything" but i'm nominated for almost everything omg i can't tell if they're legit or not someone tell me.

also i should totally win biggest troll i am js.

i put you in every category that had 3 or less people already nominated in them so it would be more fair lol

I think Rachel and James could be twins, Kendall could a year older than Quinn, Logan could be a year younger than Quinn and idk about Carlos and Santana. Maybe some of them could be cousins. SIGHS

89e11576.jpg

so this is the dress i got for my APEH 15 minute group presentation, because you get extra credit if you dress up or whatever and oh gosh I'm going to be so self conscious when I wear it even though it looks really cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter