The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
grandfloluver said:
awww that sounds cute lol
A few years ago my friends went as whoopie cushions and I was like uhh no I am not doing that lol they have come to their senses now so no more whoopie cushions

yeah I ordered these cute tribal print leggings from Delia's and they're perf for my outfit lol

Oh my god whoopie cushions OMG what even

MickeyisBeast said:
yeah I ordered these cute tribal print leggings from Delia's and they're perf for my outfit lol

Oh my god whoopie cushions OMG what even

omg I love Delia's so much omg

idek I was embarrassed to even know them at the time but it was the end of middle school so that was an embarrassing time anyways lol

About to meet Dug and Russell! I'm having so much fun :)

securedownload-3.jpg

So jealous!!

i am going to my friend's house later and we are getting pizza and then i'm going to freak out over pll lol like last year they said it was scary and omg i am afraid i will like freak out while i am driving back home tonight in the dark lol

oh man
when was the last time i was on here?

anyway
watching wreck-it ralph commercials
my feeeeeeeeeeeeelings

MickeyisBeast said:
went to the boy's last home soccer game of the season
it was funnn

i wish i understood soccer better

ohhh you went!! :D
I hope it went good omg

grandfloluver said:
i am going to my friend's house later and we are getting pizza and then i'm going to freak out over pll lol like last year they said it was scary and omg i am afraid i will like freak out while i am driving back home tonight in the dark lol

I freaked out so much omg I got in my car and was like ugh I'm scared. pll wasn't that bad. Like not as bad as I expected. It was just me being the wimp I am lol

i forgot to watch PLL last night so i'm watching it right now and ugh it's just confusing me more
but whenever i see toby and spencer i'm just like YOU DON'T KNOW HE'S A
idc if he's A i love him

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter