The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall break is over ); I don't wanna go back to school lol

But the game tonight will be fun I hope omg imma spend time with the FF aka future family before and after the game. I'm not nervous bc they love me lol but I am going to freeze ugh I wanna wear my hair down so bad );

This is the first fall break I've spent at home in 6 years. I hope I will never do it again lol I miss vacay

last night's football game was insane! we came back and won with 17 seconds left in the 4th quarter! first place in conference :-)

pretty sure that was the last home game of the season, i can't wait til next year, gonna be first row in the student section since i'll be a senior :goodvibes

3 months and 2 days until the bieber concert and my birthday adkjfhadfkhlasjdkfh i'm going to cry

i thought i was going to cry at the one direction concert but i didn't it was just really emotional but no tears

i already told my friends that if one of them gets picked to be the one less lonely girl i'm going to dislike them so much omg
but it's okay because the feelings mutual

I really had such a good time last night :-) everything went real good omg except before the game, I had to go to the field house bc one of the boys left their football helmet and I was supposed to bring it when I came. Well, I went in there and walked around and then all the lights went out and it was pitch black. I screamed so loud omg and then I heard this crash noise. The lights came back on then they went black again. I was beyond freaked out lol I ran outta there as fast as I could. That field house is haunted omg I swear it was

One of my friends well she used to be one of my bffs is really getting on my nerves. It all started this summer and hasn't let up since omg she is an idiot ugh but hey I guess there's one in every bunch

omg I miss your sarcastic funny posts sometimes lol
Did you end up taking all of those stuffed animals to college?

I only brought six. My three favorites and three Beanie Babies, but I'm going to try and find my old giant Blossom pillow to bring over as well. For reasons.

Just got kind of busy and awkward-feeling since I'm in college and this is the teen board. And I turn 19 in a week. :scared:

I finished my Spanish homework.

tumblr_l4yvl3Duat1qa4w2fo1_500.png

now to read Hedda Gabler, which I should have started a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter