The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

This episode of the vampire diaries is sooo good

Stefan and Elena are my otp but seriously she doesn't deserve him
Finally he's being independent in this episode

If someone asked me to go to the other school's prom...not saying they would but *if* I would prob be like ummm...no. You could go to my prom with me at my school and I will be fantastically perfect with that. My friends and I have planned our freakishly normal night at prom for forever now and I ain't going to ruin it. I can make an addition but I ain't ditching them

Me and one if my bffs are going dress shopping Saturday I think

My biggest fear is someone else having the same dress as me omg

OMG i was just watching a yahoo news video about this girl getting paid to quit facebook and then out of the blue the news host dude guy starts bashing the red sox like wow that was out of nowhere but not complaining

Like as in who's hot and who's not? lol

yeah haha it's probably the year 8's or something lolol we only have boys in year 12 and 13 so everyone obsesses over them even though they're not that great
and the fact they put most of the not great lookin boys in the top 5 amuses me

LondonUnderground said:
yeah haha it's probably the year 8's or something lolol we only have boys in year 12 and 13 so everyone obsesses over them even though they're not that great
and the fact they put most of the not great lookin boys in the top 5 amuses me

omg hahahahaha
some boys did that when I was in 8th grade and it was so lame lol we have an outrageous amount of ugly boys at my school so that list from a girl's perspective would be short. Or at least I would hope so haha

WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING ASKED TO PROM IN REALLY CUTE WAYS BUT ME

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

sucks that shipping plus duties and taxes for stuff from america is always around an extra £40

I get my after nine's on Valentine's day!

Do all states have after nine's? For the first six months I have my license I can only drive from 5am to 9 pm, with one sibling and one friend (if parents or adults are in the passenger seat I can drive whoever whenever though). But after six months I can drive any time with any amount of people in the car (after I go to the DMV and give them my driving log)

So I'll be able to drive us to football games next year and drive us home- because they end way after nine so our parents always came to pick us up haha.

I get my after nine's on Valentine's day!

Do all states have after nine's? For the first six months I have my license I can only drive from 5am to 9 pm, with one sibling and one friend (if parents or adults are in the passenger seat I can drive whoever whenever though). But after six months I can drive any time with any amount of people in the car (after I go to the DMV and give them my driving log)

So I'll be able to drive us to football games next year and drive us home- because they end way after nine so our parents always came to pick us up haha.

I have until 10 on weekdays and 11 on weekends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter