The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

:cutie:
it is sad when Sarah knows more about my personal life than half of my friends

my friends just can't keep their mouths shut

grandfloluver said:
ahhhh I remember the days of pottery. I hated it but loved it idk I made this storybook with Winnie the pooh and the other pooh characters coming out of it since it was 3D and all. It turned out so cute. I HATED mixing clay though. Me and dirty messes don't mix well

My school has a pug machine haha so we don't have to mix/make new clay ourselves
Those things are crazy expensive so all other schools have to make their own clay omg sucks

I was in one of those hysterical moods tonight
Not good. I mean it was but it wasn't lol I got talked into doing one handed cartwheels down the court. I rocked it and I still have the touch o m g

actually it was sorta making fun of the other cheerleaders so if you don't do that then you have no fun.

Zayn is seriously a social outcast
Like he never goes out with the boys or anything. I don't get it lol

omg we are
but we really don't have much of a dress code so...

Lucky, during the weekend I live in leggings!
We're not allowed to wear leggings or yoga pants because they're "too tight" and "not real pants" or something idk, but all pants have to have pockets or zippers. So the closest thing I can get to leggings is jeggings. Or I have a burgundy pair of pants and a white pair of pants that are made from this legging-y material, they're just thicker, but they have a zipper and pockets and look like pants.

And our skirts can't be any higher than three inches above the knee, which isn't that bad but I have long legs so it makes it hard for me

my friend already got her prom dress and she sent me a picture and god bless it's not purple

purple is my color

i called purple

nobody else in my group is allowed to have it

just me

mine

AHHHH_zpsa07ceed5.png

still have my heart set on it

Lucky, during the weekend I live in leggings!
We're not allowed to wear leggings or yoga pants because they're "too tight" and "not real pants" or something idk, but all pants have to have pockets or zippers. So the closest thing I can get to leggings is jeggings. Or I have a burgundy pair of pants and a white pair of pants that are made from this legging-y material, they're just thicker, but they have a zipper and pockets and look like pants.

And our skirts can't be any higher than three inches above the knee, which isn't that bad but I have long legs so it makes it hard for me
Oh we have a dress code but people never follow it and nothing is ever done. Tanks tops aren't supposed to be allowed-but they are. Shorts that are more than three or so inches above the knee aren't supposed to be allowed-but they are. I have wore jeggings to school, and a lot of girls wear leggings. No one has ever said anything about it lol
my friend already got her prom dress and she sent me a picture and god bless it's not purple

purple is my color

i called purple

nobody else in my group is allowed to have it

just me

mine

omgggggg it's not who I think it is
is it

I love love love the Sherri hill ones bc the last two are Sherri Hill and sparkly so I love that too but ugh they are expensive too

And I have decided to wear my hair in an updo. It would balance out the sparkles and everyone at school already sees my hair curly so I want it different for once

hahahaha I took these from my phone so you now know I have verizon lol
and three bars at 8:45

Most of you guys might not remember me, but I'm Amanda and I just made a new account, same username minus the little hearts haha

It's good to be back :goodvibes

my school has nothing else to waste our money on, so we're buying a 4000 dollar bronze statue of our mascot to put in front of our school

because that makes sense.

I can't wait until high school musical omg

That ugly girl ruins camp rock 2. They could've picked someone prettier for nick jonas' love interest. Really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter