The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

so i am sorta liking harry even more every day

HE HAS A GREEN BAY TATTOO OMG
GO PACK GO

so i am sorta liking harry even more every day

HE HAS A GREEN BAY TATTOO OMG
GO PACK GO

step away from my man

So this is for a friend of mine—an American friend—and his American football team is the Green Bay Packers, and that is their symbol. We basically agreed that if they won the next day that I’d get their symbol tattooed, but I didn’t have time the next day. So I said, ‘Are they going to win?’ and he was like, ‘They’re definitely going to win.’ So I went and got it done that day before they played, and I went to watch the game the next day and they lost

hahahaha omg

if we are going to be serious, niall is the only smart one in the tattoo dept because there really isn't one tattoo on any of the boys that I am just to die for

like i live no where near wisconsin so the real reason i like green bay idk my dad does so i mean i guess i just inherited it from that

they are really the only nfl team that has cheerleaders in actual cheerleading uniforms though so i respect that omg

this is the first non honors/advanced math i've ever taken and did you know THEY LET YOU USE A NOTE CARE ON THE TESTS WHAT why have i not been allowed to do this before

06-20-2014_Disney+Grad+Trip+with+my+bffz_0-0-0_0.png

lol

I am so ready for my April trip omg
I am gonna get my sunburn on haha since tanning for me is almost close to impossible

Who has a 10+ page written paper on William Bradford's impact on Colonial America, an outline, citations, bibliography cards, and reference cards due for English? Oh yeah that's me.

There is only so much one can say about William Bradford and it ain't ten pages worth

I'm watching the Carrie diaries and omg the girl who plays the bad girl is the same girl that played nick jonas' love interest in camp rock 2, the girl with the huuuuge mouth, she annoys me so much

MickeyisBeast said:
I'm watching the Carrie diaries and omg the girl who plays the bad girl is the same girl that played nick jonas' love interest in camp rock 2, the girl with the huuuuge mouth, she annoys me so much

You mean the beaver tooth chick who needs her hair defrizzed? ugh they should've cast her better

okay today in us history was the bomb omg
we had to do these presentations again in front of our class and mine went better than spectacular. like everyone else's is always boring and i just don't do boring. like i said some stuff in mine that was pretty funny and everyone in the class was laughing so hard. like some people were crying lol i mean i knew it was sorta funny so that's why i said it but i didn't think it was crying and rolling on the floor laughing so hard funny. but oh well. must have been. i don't care honestly because it made me feel good and accomplished about myself

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
Together through the storm
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me together, oh

I am absolutely in love with this new song, I can't wait for the rest of Justin's acoustic album... I'm staying up til midnight so I can buy it lol...

I have these bell warmers in my sewing class that we do every day at the beginning of class. Well, they never have anything to do with sewing but that doesn't really matter. I was telling my mom about a few of them that were like start a five sentence paragraph with "___ makes me feel overjoyed" and "____ makes me angry" well those are such broad topics and my mom knew exactly what I put before I even told her. Exactly. It was cray cray like one of them I probably shouldn't have put but I did anyways and she guessed it. I was floored

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter