The Hangout Thread of the girly girls, khaki warriors, and obvious obsessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
choosing a good night's sleep over finishing the reading for my religion class

#yolo (and i'd like to live as a well-rested person)

wait did Casey and Derek's characters even like each other on Life with Derek or did i see the wrong thing as a child?

also Spinner from Degrassi was on there once

tumblr_ms7iodKzjE1rlrb97o1_500.png

he looks so good???

MickeyisBeast said:
we're studying Beowulf first in English and my english teacher says that "every british person has heard the story of Beowulf"

but from the summary of it, it doesn't look that thrilling.

We are supposed to read that too! And no. I am not excited about it whatsoever. My teacher makes everything that might have a glimmer of hope flush down the toilet. Of a prison cell.

we're studying Beowulf first in English and my english teacher says that "every british person has heard the story of Beowulf"

but from the summary of it, it doesn't look that thrilling.

We are supposed to read that too! And no. I am not excited about it whatsoever. My teacher makes everything that might have a glimmer of hope flush down the toilet. Of a prison cell.

We read it my senior year. It's meh.

remember everyone: according to the dis if you have any sort of problem ever you cannot successfully enter adulthood. even if you've overcome that problem.

also being against bigots is the same as being a bigot!!!!

raging against a starbucks in disney but being ok with edy's, coke, dole and nestle

[narrows eyes]`

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter