The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Has anyone ever drew yourself in a WDW costume? Tower of Terror would be my dream location to work. I drew myself I'm the TOT bellhop outfit and I liked how it turned out!

I also have no friends on here....so, I guess I'll join if that's okay. Yeah, I'm pretty new on here.
lol join the club. well you joined this month and you already have more posts then me and I joined in December... :rotfl:

Has anyone ever drew yourself in a WDW costume? Tower of Terror would be my dream location to work. I drew myself I'm the TOT bellhop outfit and I liked how it turned out!
ooo! what a neat idea! I wonder if I could draw myself in the Alice attire.. :scratchin

PrincessTess said:
lol join the club. well you joined this month and you already have more posts then me and I joined in December... :rotfl:

ooo! what a neat idea! I wonder if I could draw myself in the Alice attire.. :scratchin

That'd be cute you should do it!

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/6-25-13-the-day-spectro-died-sorry-guys.867906/

tumblr_mnapv5YCNb1s46koto1_400.gif

Would it be okay if I joined this thread too? I don't know all that many people here.

say what?!?

I know! Here's what I posted on WDWMagic too, if anyone wants my thoughts.

TylerFG said:
After reading somebody on here say their childhood was literally CRUSHED, I just couldn't help but get pissed about it. (Even if it was a joke) The last time that I ever saw Spectromagic was almost 5 years ago, and I was pretty lucky too, since it was the first show since there was a referb going on at the time. (This was August 2008.) The simple fact that they could've told us that they weren't going to bring Spectromagic back could've softened the blow, but no. They just had to go and pretend like nothing ever even happened ever since MSEP came along. In fact, when I heard news that MSEP was coming back, I couldn't help but fear that this was the last of Spectro, but you know what, I knew it was going to happen. I'm just more shocked/upset at the fact that they could've just said they wouldn't bring it back....unless TDO thought we'd be able to take a hint by the fact that they extended MSEP's stay. :/

Honestly, TDO is just dispicible sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy MSEP, but it doesn't hold a candle to Spectromagic.

I know! Here's what I posted on WDWMagic too, if anyone wants my thoughts.

Honestly, TDO is just dispicible sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy MSEP, but it doesn't hold a candle to Spectromagic.

My mom will be so upset when I tell her. Spectromagic is the family's favorite parade, it's the only one we go to see since we don't normally watch the afternoon parades. We even have the Spectromagic music and my mom will often randomly start singing or humming it.

My mom will be so upset when I tell her. Spectromagic is the family's favorite parade, it's the only one we go to see since we don't normally watch the afternoon parades. We even have the Spectromagic music and my mom will often randomly start singing or humming it.

The last time I ever watched Spectromagic, that was the last time I ever heard that amazing music. Everything about that parade was just amazing. I couldn't even finish it without breaking into tears near the finale. It's THAT special for me.

The last time I ever watched Spectromagic, that was the last time I ever heard that amazing music. Everything about that parade was just amazing. I couldn't even finish it without breaking into tears near the finale. It's THAT special for me.

I remember back in 2008, it was the Year of a Million Dreams, and that trip I happened to be OBSESSED with Pluto, I don't even know why, and I remember during the Spectromagic parade, he had on the tie from YMD, and he shook my hand. Needless to say I was thrilled.

My mom's the only one in my family that cries at the sentimental stuff, but very deep down I am depressed and feeling for you.

I remember back in 2008, it was the Year of a Million Dreams, and that trip I happened to be OBSESSED with Pluto, I don't even know why, and I remember during the Spectromagic parade, he had on the tie from YMD, and he shook my hand. Needless to say I was thrilled.

My mom's the only one in my family that cries at the sentimental stuff, but very deep down I am depressed and feeling for you.

I'm actually very accepting of this, to be honest. I knew it was coming, but I'm just shocked at how this was handled. But I'm glad that we all have our memories of it. And that's all that matters. <3

I'm actually very accepting of this, to be honest. I knew it was coming, but I'm just shocked at how this was handled. But I'm glad that we all have our memories of it. And that's all that matters. <3

I agree, it wasn't handled well. No announcement, really?! You're right about that too, I'm glad we have the memories.

I agree, it wasn't handled well. No announcement, really?! You're right about that too, I'm glad we have the memories.

I know! Just a simple post on the Disney Parks Blog stating Spectro's retirement would've been fine, but this is where I draw the line!

Can I just say? I LOVE SpectroMagic! It will forever remain in my heart. :sad1::sad1:

That's why I never read my own signature. .___.

I'm never emotional, well almost never, but that gets me every time. .__.

That's me, it's only when I'm really, really upset or in pain that you'll get a tear out of me. I'm quick to anger though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter