The Girls Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing good. haha only 3 more pages till a new thread gets started! Isn't that exciting.

omg omgomg i found this today on my bf's facebook on the thingy below the profile pic ! :goodvibes:

"I`m in love with my soulmate and one true love. I`ll cherish her till the end of my days. FOrever through sickness and health!! I love you Wanda!"

OMG wanda!!! that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!!! :lovestruc
good for you two<3

I need $100 more for a new camera...and then I have to save up $500 for a new laptop. Then I have to save up $800 for recording gear...lol. Lets hope I get a laptop or the recording gear for Christmas

hey :-)
I'm back from hershey!!
well, i got home at like...6 though lol.

I'm watching tv :-)
It's sooo hot here! and it's really humid lol.

uuuuugh it's really humid & sticky here too. And this spider built this HUUUUUGE spiderweb that's like, 3 feet across. No lie. It's from a tree to the side of our house. Eeeegh. It's so gross. *shudder*

uuuuugh it's really humid & sticky here too. And this spider built this HUUUUUGE spiderweb that's like, 3 feet across. No lie. It's from a tree to the side of our house. Eeeegh. It's so gross. *shudder*

eww i hate spiders. lol
It's supposed to rain here later. but i'm not sure they said the storm is dying down.

im here. but not for long.

i never seem to be on at the same time as anyone else...

and then there was no one on the girls thread..... :)
hahaha. i'm here. anybody else??? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom