• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The EPIC AKV Photo Report!

SAB usually closes at 8pm on week night and 10 pm on weekends -- or at least it was like that the last time I stayed there. The quiet pools stayed open.

Thank you for such a great trip report. You all had such a great time. I hope that someday in the near future my family and I can stay at AKV with a Savannah View.

Great pictures too! Thanks for sharing them.

Thank you for the wonderful report and pictures!

Not sure how I have missed this since I have been looking for AKV info since we changed our February reservation to a 2BR Savannah View. I decided if we were going to stay at AKV, then I wanted to see the animals.

Thanks again and great job!

What a great report! You have inspired me to get on the waitlist for our upcoming trip!! Thank you!

Thanks for a great TR and beautiful pictures. We are staying in a 1BR Sav. view next July for 8 nights. I am so excitied. THANKS

Yay! Disney Service here on display! I am so glad that you took time to type this up, there are so many negatives out there. Complaints and worries, that it is a wonder we all go back. Here is proof of exactly why folks keep coming back to Disney. Those wonderful touches. So glad to see them alive and well at AKV. The Stitch doll pic made me laugh so hard my DH came running in here to see what was the matter!

Thank You! We were thinking of buying into BWV we may need to rethink those plans!:dance3:

Wow, fantastic report.:thumbsup2
We are staying in a studio Savannah view March '08, and I can't wait.:woohoo:
Recently bought BWV, and have yet to stay there, first trip home in less than 80 days, but I am so looking forward to AKV.
I don't think I'm going to be able to fight the addonitis bug while there.:rotfl:

Great report and pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post.
After reading this I know where were spending our 2009 trip:thumbsup2

Your trip report was fantastic and the reason we bought AKV vs SSR... It was a toss up until I read your report...that and the flat screen TV's...:thumbsup2

Starbox - Thank you so much for the wonderful trip report. We toured the model rooms while at Disney last week and fell in love. We had dismissed the thought of doing an add-on here for the same reasons you mentioned. Now I am totally second guessing myself. I might just have to give my guide a call.

Great report! Loved the photos and all the great inside info. We added AKV points last January and cant wait to stay there!! :dance3:

AKV looks awesome. We stayed at SSR in May and visited the model rooms and thought they were beautiful. We have only been back from our Beach Club Vacation for less than a week and I am so excited to go again! I booked the AKV for April 08. It will be my granddaughters first trip. I am so excited that it will be at the AKV. All of my trips to Disney have been MAGICAL!!!:wizard: I just can't seem to get enough. Thanks for the great review...this is going to be a loooooong winter up north!!!

I booked the AKV for April 08. It will be my granddaughters first trip. I am so excited that it will be at the AKV. All of my trips to Disney have been MAGICAL!!!:wizard: I just can't seem to get enough. Thanks for the great review...this is going to be a loooooong winter up north!!!

We'll be at AKV in April too!! I'll be travelling with just the kids, so I'm going to try a value room. I can't wait to go back. :hourglass

I love your pics and report Starbox!! If we could do any add-ons right now it would definitely be at AKL. I was sure we were staying at BCV in May but I may have to try for AKL afterall!! Thanks again!

Thanks so much for the great report and the wonderful pics! We bought into AKV on board the Magic and, outside of the promo materials, this is really the first we've seen of the resort and rooms. Can't wait for our first visit "home" 8/21 :woohoo: . Your report has definitely upped our excitement.

These pics were taken Sept.2007. I stayed in a studio Savannah room.
I wrote a trip report also, here's the link . . . http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1584410

IMG_1512_3.jpg

IMG_1496_3.jpg

IMG_1438_2.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1428_3.jpg

IMG_1426_2.jpg

IMG_1427_3.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter