The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I would like for them to start using curvier models alongside the current models (Loungefly does this). Some of the dresses actually look better on someone with a bit more meat on their bones, but that’s just a matter of opinion. I think most are made to flatter most body types, and Disney has done a good job with that. I really just wish they’d get their act together on accurate size charts.

This^ many designers do this and some include the models actual measurements: bust, waist & hips.

Okay, I'll admit it, I don't have or use FB. Sometimes I can see posts but most often I get this huge pop up "Log into Your Account" :rolleyes:

Have they released the pink Cinderella dress in the parks yet? I can't imagine it was only available online.
I wonder if there were shipment or manufacturing issues. Just weird.

Okay, I'll admit it, I don't have or use FB. Sometimes I can see posts but most often I get this huge pop up "Log into Your Account" :rolleyes:

Have they released the pink Cinderella dress in the parks yet? I can't imagine it was only available online.
Just saw a post on Instagram that it’s at the co-op now. I’m not on Facebook either anymore.

Are you able to try-on these dresses when you find them in the parks, since the sizing issues are so weird?

I really like the Cinderella dress, but I'm small on top and large in the middle/bottom, so I suspect this dress won't work for me, haha.

I hope to read more reviews about Cinderella dress.
Someone brought up a great point, are the dressing room open?

Are you able to try-on these dresses when you find them in the parks, since the sizing issues are so weird?

I really like the Cinderella dress, but I'm small on top and large in the middle/bottom, so I suspect this dress won't work for me, haha.

Ha! You beat me to it!
A push-up bra can be a girls best friend ::yes::

As of when I was last at co-op in November fitting rooms were still closed which is a shame as there were a few dresses that have come/gone that I would of considered buying

I saw a post on the Shopping News thread that it’s at Uptown Jewelers now

When I was last there in January the co-op dressing rooms were still closed. At Uptown jewelers the cast member asked me if I wanted to try it on over my clothes which was kind of odd but I think it was because there are no dressing rooms there.
I think it would be better to be able to try this one on based on the reviews so far (imo).

Hi Ladies -
I have decided to not keep my LARGE Cinderella Dress, but hold on to my medium - at least for the time being.

PM me to discuss. Will reply with details in order received.

Thanks Sherlockmiles for the fast response and shipping!!! My wife loves the Cinderella dress but as you and others have noted it runs a bit small and Disney should be standardizing the size and fit at least across The Dress Shop offerings.

Hey friends! I know this is a long shot, but is anyone looking to sell their Dress Shop Cats dress in a size L or XL? I missed buying this online and haven't been able find it anywhere for less than $300...

I broke down and bought the Tiana dress. Sized up to a large after the whole Castle dress mess…that was a mistake. It’s too big in the waist and (very surprisingly) the rump. The ruffles didn’t accentuate the girls, thankfully, because that was biggest fear. I do like it and don’t want to mess around with exchanging it so I’ll eventually take it to a seamstress since I don’t trust my sewing abilities on a dress that is worth over $20 😂

I also purchased the leopard print dress, but in a size small. I read it ran large, and I found a NWT small for very very good price on mecari. It should be delivered on Saturday so will report back then.

Hi Dress Shop friends! I bought the flower Minnie skirt from the UK pavilion yesterday!! I love that it has elastic in the waistband and I had to stretch it a little to fit, so if I lose more weight, it’ll still fit nicely.
Ooohh!! I’m anxious to see it when I’m down there in May. It’s so pretty, and different from the first UK skirt. I want to look at the Italy skirt as well.

I broke down and bought the Tiana dress. Sized up to a large after the whole Castle dress mess…that was a mistake. It’s too big in the waist and (very surprisingly) the rump. The ruffles didn’t accentuate the girls, thankfully, because that was biggest fear. I do like it and don’t want to mess around with exchanging it so I’ll eventually take it to a seamstress since I don’t trust my sewing abilities on a dress that is worth over $20 😂

I also purchased the leopard print dress, but in a size small. I read it ran large, and I found a NWT small for very very good price on mecari. It should be delivered on Saturday so will report back then.

i wish shipping and duty wasn’t so high because I’d kill for both those dresses. I’d hope they’d fit like the little mermaid dress. The small fit me perfectly!

i wish shipping and duty wasn’t so high because I’d kill for both those dresses. I’d hope they’d fit like the little mermaid dress. The small fit me perfectly!
The Tiana dress is same kinda stretchy as the mermaid dress. I have the mermaid dress in a medium and it fits great. Wish I’d bought the Tiana dress in a medium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter