• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dream 4/15 - An everyday family's thoughts on Concierge and Cabanas!

I updated my write up today if anyone is interested in reading it. let me know if I can give you more info, I am happy to do so.

Don't do it! You will NEVER want to go back..........If you do it, you will love it! Just be prepared.

I agree. Our first cruise was in concierge and our second wasn't. Every one since has been in concierge. We won't go back.

Sorry. There's nothing "regular family" about taking 5 Disney Cruises, going to WDW 50+ times, and staying in Concierge with a Cabana. "Regular" people can't afford to do those things with other bills and savings needs that "regular" families have.

Sorry. There's nothing "regular family" about taking 5 Disney Cruises, going to WDW 50+ times, and staying in Concierge with a Cabana. "Regular" people can't afford to do those things with other bills and savings needs that "regular" families have.

Oh I was waiting for that comment, actually I was shocked it took this long.

I am not referring to "everday" in the sense of money and I think I was pretty clear in what I attempted to write. I tried to articulate an honest straightforward review of our experience from a family of 3 to others that may have been in a similar situation and undecided. If we are all being honest, just being on a Disney travel board is a first world problem bud. We are not rich in any stretch of the imagination but really have enjoyed Disney travel for the last 25 years and most recently have fell in love with DCL. We work extremely hard for our money and like to spend our fare share enjoying vacations with family and friends. Take it however you wish...

I updated my write up today if anyone is interested in reading it. let me know if I can give you more info, I am happy to do so.
I'm so enjoying this report!! We don't go until November but will have the one bedroom next to the one you had. My aunt will have the room you had so it's exciting!

I was wondering if your daughter slept on the Murphy bed or the couch. My 19 yo son will be with us and he's undecided as to which bed he will want.

Just want to thank you for the report and great insights! We are sailing on our first concierge cruise in September and your feedback has helped tremendously. :worship:

I'm so enjoying this report!! We don't go until November but will have the one bedroom next to the one you had. My aunt will have the room you had so it's exciting!

I was wondering if your daughter slept on the Murphy bed or the couch. My 19 yo son will be with us and he's undecided as to which bed he will want.

Thank You!

So in keeping with my candid review, I will tell you I snore like a gorilla so its very important for us to have a bigger room with multiple beds and the ability to close off the bedroom for my poor wife. With that being said, I normally ended up in the pullout bed for two reasons, its bigger than the murphy bed and it has a nice big screen tv. I am 6'6" and 275 (sasquatch size!) My daughter was in the murphy, its pretty compact.

I am glad you liked the review!

Thank You!

So in keeping with my candid review, I will tell you I snore like a gorilla so its very important for us to have a bigger room with multiple beds and the ability to close off the bedroom for my poor wife. With that being said, I normally ended up in the pullout bed for two reasons, its bigger than the murphy bed and it has a nice big screen tv. I am 6'6" and 275 (sasquatch size!) My daughter was in the murphy, its pretty compact.

I am glad you liked the review!

we all snore too but have grown used to it. I couldn't tell if there was a curtain to separate the sofa bed or the Murphy. We are early risers and want to utilize the table and verandah for coffee without disturbing Ds from his beauty rest! I can't wait for November!!!

we all snore too but have grown used to it. I couldn't tell if there was a curtain to separate the sofa bed or the Murphy. We are early risers and want to utilize the table and verandah for coffee without disturbing Ds from his beauty rest! I can't wait for November!!!

if you can get the bump out room, the verandah was amazing. We are kind of bummed it wasnt available for October. A ton of space and you can fit a lounge chair

if you can get the bump out room, the verandah was amazing. We are kind of bummed it wasnt available for October. A ton of space and you can fit a lounge chair

We're in a partial bumpout, 12506, for our next cruise and are looking forward to it.

We sailed and will sail (most likely forever) inside stateroom so for us to upgrade to concierge would mean winning the lottery, but from your photos I'd say it's worth it if you've got the funds. Very beautiful and I'm glad you had such a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter