The Dasani Returns!!!! September Pre-Trip Adventures! THE NEWS REVEALED!

CONGRATS Girl. This is going to be a very exciting time:cloud9: My two oldest are both April babies. I will keep you, Darren and the baby in my prayers. :hug:

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!! Just letting you know all baby updates will be on my beach report from now on, so please join me over there! Thanks again. :yay:

Okay, okay. I made y'all suffer long enough. (Sorry about that!). So...What's the big news? Somethin' good? Yes. Somethin' exciting? Definitely.

You all know how I am about pictures...So how about a picture??? :rolleyes1

DSC00663.jpg

There you have it. It's not the reason we're not going to Disney, we really can't afford it, but it sure takes the edge off the pain!! Now we're planning a trip for September 2009, and we'll have a new little Mickey fan with us!! :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

I'm due April 4th by my calculations. 4 weeks along today. My first doctor's appointment is August 6th. I AM SO NERVOUS! All I keep hearing right now is women having miscarriages, so please pray for me! We're telling our parents tonight (Y'all are the first to know!). I'm just SO NERVOUS!! :scared: :scared:

PS. Darren is over the moon!! :cloud9:

YAY YOU!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I'll be praying for you. Been gone to Indy for a few days and just got caught up again. What you miss when your gone. :grouphug: You'll be fine. Just do what the doctor says and take care of yourself. That's the best thing you can do.

Hey....I just now got caught up from taking a couple of weeks off due to some family tragedies & emergencies.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be praying for you and DH to have a healthy beautiful baby!!!!

Hmmmm, interesting.... :rolleyes1 lol

Thanks Cheri! I'm not going to tell y'all anything at all. As a matter of fact, I'll probably leave the DIS for awhile until I have the baby.

Just kidding!! :laughing: Of course I'm going to tell y'all everything. I'll probably just rename my beach report, so make sure you head over there!!!

Thanks!! Yes, I'll do updates on my beach report! Be sure to check there.

Me too! I love little boys!!!! They are so sweet.

:lmao: you better tell us everything girl!! I guess I'll have to finally make my way over to your beach report now :rolleyes:

Yes they are :goodvibes

Coming out of lurky-loo-dom! Congratulations! That's too awesome. You guys are adorable and that baby's gonna be gorgeous!

wow im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you. congrats..please keep us posted. CONGRATS

Okay, okay. I made y'all suffer long enough. (Sorry about that!). So...What's the big news? Somethin' good? Yes. Somethin' exciting? Definitely.

You all know how I am about pictures...So how about a picture??? :rolleyes1

DSC00663.jpg

There you have it. It's not the reason we're not going to Disney, we really can't afford it, but it sure takes the edge off the pain!! Now we're planning a trip for September 2009, and we'll have a new little Mickey fan with us!! :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

I'm due April 4th by my calculations. 4 weeks along today. My first doctor's appointment is August 6th. I AM SO NERVOUS! All I keep hearing right now is women having miscarriages, so please pray for me! We're telling our parents tonight (Y'all are the first to know!). I'm just SO NERVOUS!! :scared: :scared:

PS. Darren is over the moon!! :cloud9:

That gives a whole new picture to the phrase "there's something in the water!" LOL Congrats to you both! How wonderful!

I've been off the dis for like 3 months. I came back to see how you were and saw the latest new! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That's so great!! Can't wait to hear the updates.

I also was just spending some time catching up on all the pre-trip reports that I have been meaning to read. Can't believe your great news - congrats to you and your husband!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter