The Dasani Returns!!!! September Pre-Trip Adventures! THE NEWS REVEALED!

TrueEeyore

Dasani Girl
:wave2: Hey everybody!! Most of you may know me from my first trip report here.

If not, let me give you a quick introduction.

Me- Heather, 21. I LOVE all things Disney. I also love my husband, he's great! :love:

My Husband- Darren, 24. He loves Disney just as much as me. I feel so lucky to have found someone with my same obsession with Disney. I don't think I could have married anyone that didn't like it!

This pre-trip report will mostly be talking of our everyday life, since we don't do much planning for trips. We like to just play as we go, do whatever feels right at the moment. I hope you don't mind hearing about us! I like to read about people's experiences with other things as well as Disney, espcially if I've read their trip report and feel as if I know them! So that's what this will mainly be about, so I hope you still stick with me!

Another thing, we LOVE taking pictures. Here are a few of us:

l_129c269e77458b5aad0b64c505f0172e.jpg

l_5ad206912e891d4d650e4e38decdc31b.jpg

l_04510626fe58fd1d4b1dd7e1997ca0d2.jpg

l_abe9a9a206a3afaf50519029f00deb2a.jpg

Our plans- September 5th-13th. Staying at Caribbean Beach. Our very first moderate resort! I can't wait, I know we'll love it. Hopefully planning on doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on September 9th! I'm looking forward to this.

If you want, you can check out my first trip report. It's just about done, I have one more day to write. We're going to Panama City Beach May 3-10, and I will be adding a report of that trip in here.

Like I said, I hope y'all stick with me through this, I love talking with everyone and I will miss all of you from my first trip report if you're not here!

If you have any questions, or if you want to see more pictures, just let me know. Talk to you soon!! :wave:

am I first.

I hope I see you both. I have big changes coming up soon. :woohoo:

I'm here too!! Just got caught up on the other TR. Glad to see you have a pre TR started!!:yay: :yay: I'll be here reading!!:goodvibes

I didn't post much on the first report, but I thoroughly enjoyed it so I am definitely along for this ride as well!

I wish we were going back this year, but we are going to wait until next year for our return. If only I could get the wife obsessed with this as much as I am. She loves WDW (only has been once though, last year) but if she was like me, we'd be going back this year!

I didn't post much on the first report, but I thoroughly enjoyed it so I am definitely along for this ride as well!

I wish we were going back this year, but we are going to wait until next year for our return. If only I could get the wife obsessed with this as much as I am. She loves WDW (only has been once though, last year) but if she was like me, we'd be going back this year!

I'm sorry that you're not going this year. You can't talk her into it?? I'd go every six months if it were in the budget! :rotfl:

I hope that you post more on this report! Thanks for being here.

Heather I don't know if I ever said on your TR, but I love your house!!!! I would love to have a house like that. Did you ever take any picks of the outside? Just curious cause DH and I are starting to look at what we like and will probably buy next year. We want to have a house before a baby. Thanks! Can't wait to see how many pages this gets before September.:rotfl2:

I'm sorry that you're not going this year. You can't talk her into it?? I'd go every six months if it were in the budget! :rotfl:

I hope that you post more on this report! Thanks for being here.

If I had it my way.......I'd be there everyday!!!! I don't think I'd ever get burned out either!!

Ahhhhh......if only money grew on trees! :lmao:

Heather I don't know if I ever said on your TR, but I love your house!!!! I would love to have a house like that. Did you ever take any picks of the outside? Just curious cause DH and I are starting to look at what we like and will probably buy next year. We want to have a house before a baby. Thanks! Can't wait to see how many pages this gets before September.:rotfl2:

I am tentatively going the 8-13th with my mom!

glad you started a PTR. My DF and I are also heading down in Sept but the 11-17th, our first trip "home" we are however going to CBR in may so i will have to tell you how it is! Can't wait to read more!

I was getting all upset that your trip report was ending-- very excited that you're starting a pre-trip report. I'll be checking in! :goodvibes

Hey Heather, so glad to find your pre-trippie, although by the responses so far seems I'm a little late :confused3 . Your pics are great as usual, I love the first one of you and Darren, you look so gorgeous together. Cant wait to hear about more of your plans, and your Panama Beach trippie... although being from across the pond I haven't a clue where it is :confused3 .

Cant believe I was like number 100 to join :sad1:

Hi Heather!
I was a lurker on your previous TR but not anymore! Can't wait to read your PTR. We are staying at CBR this November - it will be our 6th time at this resort...we love it!! :thumbsup2
Jenpopcorn::

I'm here! :yay: In the middle of cleaning my dorm room and studying for a huge test, so ill try to comment later on your update. I just wanted to pop in and say hey! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter