The Amazing Race - Season 34

Yeah, I would have liked to see Rex a little longer. I would have figured it would be a physical challenge that did him in.

Good episode, IMO. Challenging and tricky, with chances to overtake other teams if you nailed one of the tasks.

Not a fan of the motivational speakers. Not sure why - they bug me.

I have a little issue with one of the couples who came in towards the end. If anyone recorded the show, go back and watch their dance. She made about 3 turns in place at the end while the other dancers went around the guy. I don't think they should have been passed through. Wished the guys would have stayed in a little longer.
How funny was it that the cheerleaders went to a different country!!! :rotfl2:

I have a little issue with one of the couples who came in towards the end. If anyone recorded the show, go back and
they didn't go to another country, they just never left Germany

Yeah, I would have liked to see Rex a little longer. I would have figured it would be a physical challenge that did him in.

Good episode, IMO. Challenging and tricky, with chances to overtake other teams if you nailed one of the tasks.

Not a fan of the motivational speakers. Not sure why - they bug me.

She is annoying and not very motivational.

I have a little issue with one of the couples who came in towards the end. If anyone recorded the show, go back and watch their dance. She made about 3 turns in place at the end while the other dancers went around the guy. I don't think they should have been passed through. Wished the guys would have stayed in a little longer.
I didn't catch that but I saw Rex getting a pass on his last yodel thing. Majority of the time the judges are sticklers but every so often I see them being a little bit lax. I was wondering if they were just getting tired of poor Rex yodeling lol

I was looking forward to seeing more of the guys as well. I think if they had stayed longer they would have gotten into a nice groove, it seemed like they were improving over the first leg.

I think she went around her partner and had time to kill so she spun in place a few times.

I’m fine with the guys going home. Rex just wasn’t very with it.

What a show last night can’t wait to see what happens with the rest of this leg next week.

do none of them watch previous seasons to prepare? I can't drive a stick shift, but you can be sure if I was going on this show I would learn

What about a class in Anatomy? 😂😂 Have some of them never taken one?

I keep hoping the rainbow girl gets eliminated or her husband just turns around and says for godsakes please shut up!

I was so impressed how fast the twin put together that motorcycle.

I need to learn these people’s names. 😜

Last edited:
I don’t know why anyone would choose that anatomy challenge over something seemingly as simple as lugging a wheel of cheese? I thought they were going to have to at least split the cheese in half as part of the challenge. :rotfl:

I don’t know why anyone would choose that anatomy challenge over something seemingly as simple as lugging a wheel of cheese? I thought they were going to have to at least split the cheese in half as part of the challenge. :rotfl:
I would have. It was difficult to see all of the body parts you had to identify but I am pretty sure that I could have nailed it even without the lecture and that is from learning it in high school biology in 1982.

do none of them watch previous seasons to prepare? I can't drive a stick shift, but you can be sure if I was going on this show I would learn
My wife and I were saying the same thing. It boggles the mind. Especially i
when someone says they’re a super fan of the show🤣

I keep hoping the rainbow girl gets eliminated or her husband just turns around and says for godsakes please shut up!

That man must have the patience of Jobe🤣. I definitely would have lost it on her by now!!

Yes, THIS! 100%! I must've said that ten times last night....

I've driven a stick shift like three times in my life but I still think I could do better. :rotfl: :rotfl: Put your foot on the clutch and put it into reverse, this isn't rocket science!

I think my favorites are the twins and the blonde girl who couldn't yodel.

Reactions: KSL

I haven't. Am I the odd one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter