The 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Begins!

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
I've been wide awake since a rather ridiculous hour of the morning because I can't stop thinking about how the excitement is bubbling over for so many of my friends out there who are anticipating the amazing roller coaster ride that is the Moms Panel application process!

I applied myself for 4 years before I heard those magic words inviting me to become part of the magic for the 2013 and 2014 ~ what an amazing two years I had sharing my experiences to help others enjoy their vacations! There's no feeling in the world like it when you're passionate about helping others experience the magic!

For those of you who have never heard of the Disney Parks Moms Panel, you can find it under the "help" drop-down menu of MyDisneyExperience.com or by visiting DisneyParksMomsPanel.com. What you'll find there are questions from Guests such as, "Where is the best place to watch the parade with a 2 and 4-year old?" or "This is my family's first trip to Walt Disney World and I don't know where to start! Help!" along with answers from different Panelists who may have had that exact experience. It's important to keep in mind that each Panelist may not have had the same experience, so the answers provided may be different than what you experienced and the answers may vary depending on which Panelist provides your answer.

The highly anticipated spots on the Moms Panel are not only for Moms, but also for Dads, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles . . . anyone with the passion for a Disney Parks vacation; you don't have to have kids at all! So, if you think you've got what it takes to be on the Disney Parks Moms Panel, today is the day to throw in your Mickey or Minnie Mouse Ears! Round One of the search begins today at 10:00 a.m. Eastern at MomsPanelSearch.com ~ go ahead and give it a whirl!

Best wishes to all of you out there who are applying, whether it's your first year or your 8th! Don't forget to come back and share your experiences with us right here!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: Let the magic begin!

~ Jackie G.

I'm excited! I made it to round 3 last year, and am hoping to make it all the way this time around. Good luck to everyone. :)

This is my first year applying... All sorts of butterflies this morning! I dreamed Disney all night long

The Dis is where I first learned that a lifetime of friendships is the real reward for the DisneyParks Moms Panel application. For those about to embark on this magical ride for the first time, buckle up! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Anne

OK people, let's get to it! I cannot wait to hear from all of you applying what the questions are, what your strategy is, etc. Very excited for you all. I can say that applying for the DMP is kind of like traveling to WDW. There is no doubt that the destination is amazing, but the process and planning to get there is almost as much fun too!

Good Luck!

Doug!

Good Luck Everyone! This is my first year applying and I have been up for hours! Almost time...!

Thanks for starting this thread Jackie! I use to run the "Amazing Adventures of" thread every year but the year my father was killed and then my mother died, I had to quit. Life got a bit crazy. Things are finally settling down but I appreciate the work that it takes to run this thread and keep up with all the people and activities!

I logged in and I see that crazy "How many visits" question is there. For example: If we had one trip of 7 days is the answer a 1 or a 7? LOL! HELP!

It reminds me of the importance of perspective. I asked my son how the summer weather had been in Ohio this year. He happily chirped that it only rained twice this summer. He paused and then said once for 29 days and once for 33 days. It is all in the perspective!

Last edited:
I'm so excited to be applying for the first time this year! I have used the Moms Panel in the past, but I wasn't aware that anyone could apply until a friend told me about it recently. Good luck to everyone who is going for it!

Thanks for starting this thread Jackie! I use to run the "Amazing Adventures of" thread every year but the year my father was killed and then my mother died, I had to quit. Life got a bit crazy. Things are finally settling down but I appreciate the work that it takes to run this thread and keep up with all the people and activities!

I logged in and I see that crazy "How many visits" question is there. For example: If we had one trip of 7 days is the answer a 1 or a 7? LOL! HELP!

It reminds me of the importance of perspective. I asked my son how the summer weather had been In Ohio this year. He happily chirped that it only rained twice this summer. He paused and then said once for 29 days and once for 33 days. It is all in the perspective!

Oh man! I had to stop and think about that question! If you went on a 7 day vacation and visited the parks 6 times during that vacation... does it still count as 1 trip or 6 separate trips? I am still in the middle of doing my application so thoughts are appreciated!

my favorite question is: "What Disney phrase sums up how you feel after a visit to the Walt Disney World® Resort? 50 words or less."

This is my second year applying...last year I made it to Round 3. I should have a Fastpass+ to get to Round 2 this year; anyone know if it's just automatic if I log in when Round 2 opens? Or will they send me a link?

Good luck to everyone! I applied the last 2 years and never made it past round 1. I'm unable to apply this year since our last trip was outside the 12 months (July 2014) since we decided to pass on the hot weather this year and return to MNSSHP, going for Halloween night this year. There's always next year for me...

Oh man! I had to stop and think about that question! If you went on a 7 day vacation and visited the parks 6 times during that vacation... does it still count as 1 trip or 6 separate trips? I am still in the middle of doing my application so thoughts are appreciated!
I counted each complete vacation as one trip. Our answers are tied to our MDE accounts, so... better they assume I misinterpreted than think I'm lying.

Is the "free trip" the panelists earn the training trip, or is there another trip on top of that?

So exciting.....applied this morning....wishing everyone tons of pixie dust!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter