The 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Begins!

I just applied for DCL. I've only got two cruises under my belt and they were both on the same ship, so I am assuming it's a long shot, but I'm great at researching answers and I hope they like my writing style. The sample MP question was about whether you need passports for your cruise and they also asked about my favorite excursion. Good luck everyone!

ETA: they also asked which new onboard experience I was most excited about.

Just applied for the first time this year! I missed the deadline last year. I am both excited and nervous.

So when will we be notified if we made it to the next round? I know it is by email, but I don't remember when.

So when will we be notified if we made it to the next round? I know it is by email, but I don't remember when.

Here are the submission/notification dates for the 2014 DMP -

9/10 submitted my round 1 application
10/18 received my advance to round 2 email
10/24 submitted my round 2 application
11/14 received my no-go.

Unfortunately, the video sound for my round 2 application was not working properly and you could not hear anything I was saying. It was the WORST possible time for my phone to start acting up. But I had run out of time and submitted knowing my chances were quite low. That was hard.

HTH :)

Last edited:
I apologize if you have seen this question posted elsewhere but I really need to know the answer or who to ask - Does the fact that I have a son in the Disney College Program exclude me from applying to the Disney Parks Moms Panel?

Unfortunately, yes...your son is an immediate family member. Here are the rules:

• Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisors or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any entity which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake, Polk or Seminole Counties, Florida or Orange County, California.

Thanks for the heads up! Our Oct 2014 trip qualified me to apply at least! Any chance at a little pixie dust is worth the try.

I am so excited. I applied today for the very first time. I found the application a bit confronting because there were so few words! Eeep! Concise is not something I do well. lol. But I am happy with my submission.

Pixie dust and Disney magic to everyone trying out this year!

The word limit did make it more challenging. I had to go back and edit, edit, edit.

I guess we just have too much to say about Disney. :earsboy:

But my application (for Walt Disney World Resort) is now submitted!

Good luck!

I'm so excited to see that many of you are applying for the first time this year! You're in for some fun in what we like to call 'the waiting room' over here. The anticipation of it all is a lot of fun plus you get to meet new Disney friends in the process!

IMG_5173.JPG

I submitted and received an email confirmation. I know I am a long shot, but can anyone tell me what the video entails? How long, how do you send it in, etc.

I probably got disqualified. I answered one of the questions wrong. I though I read, "how do you feel, when you get home from WDW. I never saw the words or I didn't read the question correctly, that I needed to quote something from Disney, in my answer.

So if you haven't submitted yet, read each question thoroughly.

I probably got disqualified. I answered one of the questions wrong. I though I read, "how do you feel, when you get home from WDW. I never saw the words or I didn't read the question correctly, that I needed to quote something from Disney, in my answer.

So if you haven't submitted yet, read each question thoroughly.

Same here. I kicked myself not 10 minutes after I submitted and thought about it.

I finally hit SUBMIT! Those word limits made me restructure every answer. Now the waiting begins.

I agree, the word limits were rough! I love talking about and sharing what I know and love. I wanted to say so much more. lol.

Just applied for the first time as well!! No expectations but it would be cool to be apart of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter