The 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Begins!

Hi all :) I have applied and its my first time. We truly love disney and helping other to do the same so would be an amazing opportunity.

I have a question - I linked my MDE account and only realised when the conformation email came through that it was addressed to my husband as his name is the account holders name on MDE even though its my account for the family and our vacations.

Its linked to our DVC so I just never changed it and left it as his as I don't want two accounts for our vacations.

Anyone think this will pose a problem?

I am so relieved that I am not the only one who had to rewrite due to word limit. I understand that they have millions (well, thousands anyway) of applications to read...but asking me about the small things at Disneyland is like opening the floodgates! :rotfl:

I am so excited to be in the waiting room. Good luck to everyone!

I'm almost to the waiting room- ha.

I have just one more response to tweak and I'll be headed on over! Keep a seat for me, ok? :smickey:

Good luck to everyone! I made it to round two a few years ago, thinking of giving it another whirl lol

This is my first year of applying as well! I wish everyone the best and can't wait to see what happens...not getting my hopes up but you never know!

Hello!

I submitted my application a couple of days ago. I hope you don't mind me joining you as we eagerly await news of the next round! Good luck everyone!

Can anyone who has made it past Round 1 share any information on the other rounds? Or are you not allowed to?

Anyone want to play some rounds of "Getting to Know You" as we sit in the waiting room?

No word limits. No evaluations. No stress.

Round 1

1) First name:
2) Specialty applied for:
3) Location:
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.):
5) Favorite Disney character:
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction:
7) Favorite Disney treat:

1) First name: Jessica
2) Specialty applied for: Walt Disney World Resort
3) Location: South Florida
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DS Nate – 16 months
5) Favorite Disney character: M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: This is a hard one for me! I love all of the thrill rides – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Rock ‘n' Roller Coaster, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – and Pirates of the Caribbean!
7) Favorite Disney treat: Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bars (the Mickey Bar)

Last edited:
I applied for the first time as well! I can't wait, I would love to get picked!!

1) First name: Allyson
2) Specialty applied for: WDW
3) Location: Buford, GA - Originally from NY/NJ
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DD Keira - 2
5) Favorite Disney character: if I have to pick just one, Cinderella
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Splash Mountain
7) Favorite Disney treat: the fresh popped popcorn!

Just submitted!! Done with the second guessing every answer! Word limits were tough. I had to type them up in Word and play around a lot to get them down to acceptable length. Then, of course, had to retype everything on the application. Almost did the cut and paste by mistake!

This is my third application. Made it Round 2 once, nowhere the other time. It's always nice to dream.....

1) First name: Christela
2) Specialty applied for: Disneyland
3) Location: San Diego, CA
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DS - 14 months
5) Favorite Disney character: Mickey
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: so hard to pick just one, but I have to go with The Matterhorn
7) Favorite Disney treat: Mickey shaped cake pop

1) First name: Tim
2) Specialty applied for: DVC
3) Location: Ontario, Canada
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DS - 7 years, twin DDs - 20 months
5) Favorite Disney character: Yoda
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover
7) Favorite Disney treat: Mickey apple!

1) First name: Cheryl
2) Specialty applied for: WDW
3) Location: MA
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): Two sons, 13 and 15
5) Favorite Disney character: Can't name just one -- love all the Villains!
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Tie between Tower of Terror and Haunted Mansion (gee, is there a theme there?)
7) Favorite Disney treat: Anything covered in caramel from the Germany shop.

Anyone want to play some rounds of "Getting to Know You" as we sit in the waiting room?

No word limits. No evaluations. No stress.

Round 1

1) First name: Christine
2) Specialty applied for: Walt Disney World
3) Location: Florida
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): 3 young adult kids, many nieces and nephews, Hoping for grandkids soon, two corgis and a cat
5) Favorite Disney character: Pooh
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion
7) Favorite Disney treat: Mickey Bar

I am so relieved that I am not the only one who had to rewrite due to word limit. I understand that they have millions (well, thousands anyway) of applications to read...but asking me about the small things at Disneyland is like opening the floodgates! :rotfl:

I am so excited to be in the waiting room. Good luck to everyone!

Same here, but for Disneyworld.

Good luck!

1) First name: Heather
2) Specialty applied for: Walt Disney World
3) Location: NJ
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): 7 year old DS and 4 year old twin DS
5) Favorite Disney character: Cinderella
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: currently, Soarin'
7) Favorite Disney treat: Candied Strawberries at Lotus House during F&G

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter