Thanks (Just got back)

RBM Atlanta

Earning My Ears
Just a quick thanks to all the tips we received here. Just returned from a one week stint (our first). I have been to many campgrounds, but I have never seen anything like this place in my life. The biggest surprise had to be the custom golf carts that these people bring themeslves. One had large tires, seats for six, custom stereo, and a fuzzy sterring wheel. Did the hay ride (not haunted) and there was only four people on it so they let my daughter ride up front with the driver...She then detoured to the beach so we could see the water parage. Crowds were big but not bad. Mickeys halloween party at Magic Kingdom was too crowded from what I heard, glad I did not pay the extra money.

Already looking at the calendar and making plans for next year. Had pefect weather all week and then drove home on Sunday in a monsoon.

thanks again. $11.50 is worth it on the re-fillable mugs as two cups of coffee the first day was $ 4.50.:Pinkbounc

FIVE WEEKS?!!! WoW!!! :bounce: I would love to be down there for that long!!

Glad you had a great time!! ::yes:: We've never been down there this time of year. The kids said they would like to do the Halloween party one year. We'll see.....:earsboy:

last week of Oct and 1st week in Nov that is when we always camp and had great weather.

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! Now your hooked and will want to go back every year. We actually skipped last summer and regretted it terribly. There's just no place like Disney and their campgrounds are awesome. I would love to see a golf cart like the one you guys saw, that sounds cool!

Tina
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter