Thank you to FL Tours!

Stephen's Mom

<font color=green>Had a California Adventure<br><f
We just returned on Friday night from a 13 day vacation and have nothing but good things to say about the service we received from FL Tours. They sent an e-mail a few days before we left confirming everything and our driver was there waiting for us even though our plane was in about 20 minutes early. Our driver (and I can't remember his name!) was very, very polite and courteous, the car was in great condition, the car seat we requested was there and he even gave us a discount card to use when we stopped for groceries. The day before we left they called to confirm our pick-up time and they arrived shortly after the time they had said. We had Andy on the way to the airport and he was so nice and friendly. I can't say enough good things about the experience. I would certainly recommend them based on the service they provided to us.

Kim

I'm glad yor experience with FL Tours was great. I like the idea of them emailing you before you left to confirm, and calling for the return. It sure takes out worrying if they'll show.

SO glad to hear this. FL TOURS is our choice for two upcoming trips (can't believe the first one is only a week away!) What great service you got. Hope ours is just as good. Where did you stop for groceries? I'm hoping for Publix but Winn-Dixie is okay too. I lived in Florida for a while and LOVE Publix.

Since I'm from Canada, I don't know anything about the grocery chains in the US, but I do know the name of the one we stopped at was "Kash 'N Karry". I never requested to go to any particular one so if you wanted to go somewhere different maybe they would accomodate that. I would send them an e-mail to find out. I had no idea what to ask for so I just went wherever he stopped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter